SHOW YOUR DISPLAY!

Guest tacchan23

Guest CovKid66
I really like that look! Besides Mobile Shell, what is needed to make the SPB part look like that?

Naong MobileSense here

and

DINIK "Anastasia" Taskbar here

Then simply customize using SPB MobileShell's normal widgets, of which you'll see all of the Android-style widgets if you've installed the MobileSense add-on from Naong on xda.

Edited by CovKid66

Guest fclifton
Naong MobileSense here

and

DINIK "Anastasia" Taskbar here

Then simply customize using SPB MobileShell's normal widgets, of which you'll see all of the Android-style widgets if you've installed the MobileSense add-on from Naong on xda.

Thanks!

This is my display. Simple with my customize theme. I call this theme "LuckyLeaf".

sshot003.png

sshot004v.png

sshot002l.png

sshot005k.png

How did you get 5 shortcut icons accross? Anything I try gives 3 and the fourth goes on a second row. That's the main reason I don't use touch wiz.

I'd love to know how you did that.

Thx.

Guest mihai_mihai
How did you get 5 shortcut icons accross? Anything I try gives 3 and the fourth goes on a second row. That's the main reason I don't use touch wiz.

I'd love to know how you did that.

Thx.

just upgrade rom

Guest mihai_mihai
do you mean 5 icons in a row, in the windows startmenu?

StartMenu_Grid_5.CAB

touch wiz(bottom) not startmenu

sshot003.png

is this topic for braging? why don't people post what are they using or a link if posible

Edited by mihai_mihai

Guest darkworldzz
is this topic for braging? why don't people post what are they using or a link if posible

yes this is a topic for bragging. because all of us know how to do it and you cannot ;)

and about the five icons i believe you can move the widget around to fit in nicely so you have 5 icons or just download another shortcut widgets off the widget download widget :P

Edited by darkworldzz

touch wiz(bottom) not startmenu

sshot003.png

No, i'm not talking about the startmenu grid. On the pictured TouchWiz home screen, the shortcut widget shows five shortcuts accross. When I add shortcuts i get three across and the fourth goes on a second row. All I want is what you see here.

Guest Jorge Moraes
Here's mine... Nothing major, only changed backgrounds on S2U2 and Titanium.

Screen02-3.pngScreen01-1.png

can you send me for PM message your theme? or lock bar if this is for samsung omnia 2 i8000?

Guest darkworldzz

Aww you beat me to showing off droid pro plus here..

But here are some of mine with some mods by me

post-569370-1291900041_thumb.jpg post-569370-1291900060_thumb.jpg post-569370-1291900067_thumb.jpg

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest mihai_mihai
yes this is a topic for bragging. because all of us know how to do it and you cannot :)

and about the five icons i believe you can move the widget around to fit in nicely so you have 5 icons or just download another shortcut widgets off the widget download widget :(

glad that u are related to nostradamus,i gues it is easy for u :)

all i said is post at least the name of the skin/application u are using

Guest pulak861

Heres mine..............

The one and only droid pro 2.2 From XDA.....

and also adding a cool unlocking sound for S2U2.... the ''car unlocking'' sound... goes really well......

post-713151-1292483723_thumb.jpg

post-713151-1292483734_thumb.jpg

post-713151-1292483745_thumb.jpg

post-713151-1292483756_thumb.jpg

post-713151-1292483770_thumb.jpg

post-713151-1292483780_thumb.jpg

post-713151-1292483795_thumb.jpg

_car_Lock_.wav

Edited by pulak861

Can anyone help me by telling me how to remove the wallpaper in the lock screen?

I accidentally picked a photo in Photo Picker and it became my wallpaper, I can't find any option to remove it.

*EDIT*: Ok, I just found it in the windows settings page...

Edited by Comage