Strange Hotmail Issue

Guest Chris Sallis

Guest Chris Sallis

Hi guys I have just bought one of these Omnia 2's and am undecided on it as yet but I have a really bizarre issue with it, I programmed my hotmail in well should I say it did it itself and all is good it sends and receives but when I go and log into my hotmail on PC it doesnt actually mark the emails as replied to and I have ended up replying to them again... any ideas if this can be fixed or if not what email would be best to use to update things properly??

Cheers :D

Guest Chris Sallis
Hi guys I have just bought one of these Omnia 2's and am undecided on it as yet but I have a really bizarre issue with it, I programmed my hotmail in well should I say it did it itself and all is good it sends and receives but when I go and log into my hotmail on PC it doesnt actually mark the emails as replied to and I have ended up replying to them again... any ideas if this can be fixed or if not what email would be best to use to update things properly??

Cheers :D

Its cool I fixed the issue well kind of... decided the omnia 2 was way to buggy and slow so opted to pop down carphone warehouse and buy a Blackberry Bold £900 on phones in 2 days isnt good but reliable service is here again :P