Info about LS_AlarmScene_480x800.cpr

Guest JoJo.IT

Hello to everyone. I'm a new i8000 user, bought after one year of i900 experience, and I'm doing the first steps in configuring aspect and hidden settings. Working on Titanium and Lock Screen cprs I've noticed a LS_AlarmScene_480x800.cpr file. Opening it with CHome Visual Editor I've noticed that it is a panel made to show alarm events (as the name says). I wonder when exactly it is used. I'd like very much to have a lock screen type panel during alarms and not the UGLY little popup from Windows 6.1... Anyone knows if this cpr is used and how to activete it? I've searched also the registry without any luck but I'm not very inside registry editing.

Thank you in advance also just for reading my topic.

Ciao!

Giovanni

Guest emperorben
Hello to everyone. I'm a new i8000 user, bought after one year of i900 experience, and I'm doing the first steps in configuring aspect and hidden settings. Working on Titanium and Lock Screen cprs I've noticed a LS_AlarmScene_480x800.cpr file. Opening it with CHome Visual Editor I've noticed that it is a panel made to show alarm events (as the name says). I wonder when exactly it is used. I'd like very much to have a lock screen type panel during alarms and not the UGLY little popup from Windows 6.1... Anyone knows if this cpr is used and how to activete it? I've searched also the registry without any luck but I'm not very inside registry editing.

Thank you in advance also just for reading my topic.

Ciao!

Giovanni

The LS_AlarmScene_480x800.cpr controls like the alarm notification looks like on the WM6.5 lock screen.

Guest JoJo.IT
The LS_AlarmScene_480x800.cpr controls like the alarm notification looks like on the WM6.5 lock screen.

I know that. But when an alarm rings during the lock screen, it shows the old ugly popup instead of the cpr we are talking about. What I'd like to know is IF this cpr is used or not yet (maybe it will be used on WM6.5.1) because on my i8000 it looks absolutly inactive.

Ciao