unable to change background with mskip

Guest alvinkh

hi all, i just installed mskip to my wm 6.1.. i got problem with changing the background with mskip proplus elegance.. i went to btm right option and clicked on change background, after selecting the picture i want. it still remain as what it is

Guest alvinkh

hmm i tried to understand it but after uninstall it keep showing error after rebooting.. anyway to uninstall it or any way to uninstall it correctly for mskip? kinda annoyed with its unable to change wallpaper then now cant uninstall

Guest AngeldustOne
hmm i tried to understand it but after uninstall it keep showing error after rebooting.. anyway to uninstall it or any way to uninstall it correctly for mskip? kinda annoyed with its unable to change wallpaper then now cant uninstall

I ran into the same problem - but found an easy solution - first you need to install that theme again - at least to fix your current error messages:

To change your background:

1. go to folder <my device>\program files\spb mobile shell

2. locate file called "background" - use file explorer to rename file to something else

3. choose a new background - "click" on bottom last icon - and choose "change background"

4. choose your file - and wait a few seconds - and voila - background changed

5. once this is complete you can delete the old (renamed) background.

Good luck

Guest alvinkh
I ran into the same problem - but found an easy solution - first you need to install that theme again - at least to fix your current error messages:

To change your background:

1. go to folder <my device>\program files\spb mobile shell

2. locate file called "background" - use file explorer to rename file to something else

3. choose a new background - "click" on bottom last icon - and choose "change background"

4. choose your file - and wait a few seconds - and voila - background changed

5. once this is complete you can delete the old (renamed) background.

Good luck

will see to it.. thanks a lot bro