TV out fails

Guest draakon

Hi Guys,

I just got myself a Omnia 2 and loaded Secanys new 6.5 rom onto it (Im a long time HTC user). I have everything up and working almost to my liking now - unfortunately the TV out function does not seem to work. Ive tried several different cables including the sony cable - the best I have had so far is a mess of colors on the screen. Ive tried the different out puts (PAL, NTSC etc) and only the NTCS for USA gives anything (which makes sense as I'm in the USA) - if I cant figure this out quick Ill have to return the phone as faulty :P - and i seriously love this phone :D

Thanks in advance

Guest draakon
Archos cable is working perfectly for me.

I really think its the phone unfortunately - Ive tried a generic cable - 1 from my HMD (vuizi), ipod cable and a sony video cam cable all with no luck - most of them are recognized and if its not plugged into anything Im asked what it is but no video or distored video :D

I really think its the phone unfortunately - Ive tried a generic cable - 1 from my HMD (vuizi), ipod cable and a sony video cam cable all with no luck - most of them are recognized and if its not plugged into anything Im asked what it is but no video or distored video :D

I suppose you have tried a different tv? or had a delve into the menus on the tv?

Guest Stephen Lim
Hi Guys,

I just got myself a Omnia 2 and loaded Secanys new 6.5 rom onto it (Im a long time HTC user). I have everything up and working almost to my liking now - unfortunately the TV out function does not seem to work. Ive tried several different cables including the sony cable - the best I have had so far is a mess of colors on the screen. Ive tried the different out puts (PAL, NTSC etc) and only the NTCS for USA gives anything (which makes sense as I'm in the USA) - if I cant figure this out quick Ill have to return the phone as faulty :P - and i seriously love this phone :D

Thanks in advance

I am having the same problem. Worked fine with the old firmware (6.1) and after flashing Secanys' 6.5 ROM, TV out not working.......

Any one having the same problem?