Where to download theme for I8000

Guest forelli
Hi,

Is there anywhere I can download nice working theme for I8000? The theme I have in my Samsung I8000 all look like this

Hi hostet,

first of all, welcome to the Community :D ! Next time, please try to reduce the size of the picture, it takes less space ;) . What you have is a background picture, you can change it through Settings, Display settings (i think, not having my phone wih me), wallpaper. You should read THIS. Then, you can try THAT, THAT TOO and have a look at THAT ONE or google WAD3, Point UI. Last, you can have a look HERE.

Have fun and if you have questions, use the search function before you open thread, chances are that it has already been asked and answered :P . You can of course ask more theme-related questions here.

forelli

Hi hostet,

first of all, welcome to the Community :D ! Next time, please try to reduce the size of the picture, it takes less space ;) . What you have is a background picture, you can change it through Settings, Display settings (i think, not having my phone wih me), wallpaper. You should read THIS. Then, you can try THAT, THAT TOO and have a look at THAT ONE or google WAD3, Point UI. Last, you can have a look HERE.

Have fun and if you have questions, use the search function before you open thread, chances are that it has already been asked and answered :P . You can of course ask more theme-related questions here.

forelli

Dear forelli,

Hehe, I only realise it is so big after I posted it. Will have a small one if I post again. In fact the picture is from the theme itself. But I guess it is not fo WVGA which is why it look like this. Thanks fo all the link and they are simply awesome. Anyway do you have other site for SPB shell theme?