[APP][KEYBD]EzInput Keyboard on i8000

Guest whiskeybro
Was reading a similar article. Downloading .net framwork SDK now to try out. Big file 354mb. Will post results after trying. Btw, just need to authenticate the EzInput .cab file ?

i realy don't now sorry :)

Okie kind of made a progress. Installed cert then keyboard. Able to reboot but when when selected Touch Input the whole thing crashes coming out device.exe error. Any ideas ?

Edit : Added Links to .cabs

Cert : Certificate

Keyboard : Keyboard

Install Cert then Keyboard.

I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE.

BACKUP FIRST BEFORE USAGE.

THIS IS ONLY FOR REF. IT IS NOT WORKING. HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD BE ABLE TO HELP RECTIFY TO PROBLEM.

CURRENTLY : device.exe error.

Edited by jermx

Guest rodrigofd
looks good...but have you tried it personally?

doesn't it cause any crashe or issue like with ezinput?

thanks

I tried it, it works fine, but its a demo, it is a commercial product (about USD 10 )

Guest lifemaximum
I tried it, it works fine, but its a demo, it is a commercial product (about USD 10 )

Anybody here knows how to enable T9 or add it to FingerKeyboard 2.1 if it had T9 it would have been the perfect keyboard for me....

Guest tacchan23
Looks like no one is helping me. And i am on my own :)

I think we'll have to wait untill rodrigofd (and the other chefs) manage to cook a ROM first, then I'm sure he'll start again looking at porting HTC softwares.

BUT honestly I believe the cooked ROM is a lot more important at the moment^^

Yep. Okay then for the time being. I will try out on my own. (:

Just tried a older version 1.5 and it kind of work better with compact qwerty but full qwerty nope.

full qwerty typing get nothing while compact qwerty i get to press like brackets full stop comma but normal letters no.

Also read on xda that ezInput 2.0 onwards required touch.dll libraries that is compatible. So is omnia II touch.dll libraries compatible ? Anyone knows ? Thanks (:

Edited by jermx

There is no difference, ezinput 2.0 works for me, eT9 from ver 2.0 and ezinput.dll + xml's from 2.1 also work

Anybody here knows how to enable T9 or add it to FingerKeyboard 2.1 if it had T9 it would have been the perfect keyboard for me....
for what lang do you want et9? I can make the cab for you.

Guest tacchan23
There is no difference, ezinput 2.0 works for me, eT9 from ver 2.0 and ezinput.dll + xml's from 2.1 also work

really u can make T9 working? english and italian for me would be nice:P

Guest monyozt

wow... can u make cab for ezinput for OMNIA II for us? or maybe finger keyboard with T9?

Guest tacchan23
Just use TouchPal, it's better. And you can even install an EZInput skin for it :)

I'm using TouchPal atm, but it's not free and I'm not so sure it's better than FingerKeyboard with T9

The thing I don't like the most about TouchPal is having the keypad on a different tab

Guest skinnypupp
I'm using TouchPal atm, but it's not free and I'm not so sure it's better than FingerKeyboard with T9

The thing I don't like the most about TouchPal is having the keypad on a different tab

Just downstroke the top row for numbers. I rarely have to enter more than 4 digits at once, so that's perfect for me. If I have to enter something like a credit card, I just go to the number pad. It's a pretty good solution IMO

FingerKeyboard is all right, but I prefer TouchPal

Guest tacchan23
Just downstroke the top row for numbers. I rarely have to enter more than 4 digits at once, so that's perfect for me. If I have to enter something like a credit card, I just go to the number pad. It's a pretty good solution IMO

Yes, usually I downstroke the first rows for number and the other rows for symbol. I like this feature and use it mostly.

Just I'd like to have the dpad buttons togheter with the keyboard, not in another tab (maybe they'll do this in next version of TouchPal I hope)