wm 6.5

now that i upgraded to 6.5 my internet finally began to work (thank god !! )

i would like to find out what taskbar modifier would you guys suggest ??

and i have noticed that in 6.5 there is no drop down controls for the media player in the lock screen, is it possible to enable it somehow ??

Edited by khomen

Guest nanding
now that i upgraded to 6.5 my internet finally began to work (thank god !! )

i would like to find out what taskbar modifier would you guys suggest ??

and i have noticed that in 6.5 there is no drop down controls for the media player in the lock screen, is it possible to enable it somehow ??

Can you give be the link to upgrade to winmo 6.5...im using omnia 2 wm6.1...pls provide tip for easy installation....thanks in advance

Guest monyozt
Can you give be the link to upgrade to winmo 6.5...im using omnia 2 wm6.1...pls provide tip for easy installation....thanks in advance

read sticky thrread dude.. or use search function

read sticky thrread dude.. or use search function

Sometimes I just shake my head in disbelief at some of the users here. In the time they take to register and make a post or a reply, they could have actually looked through the 1st page of the forum and found what they are looking for. Heck, they don't even have to read much, since the thread of importance is pinned to the top of the forum.

What scares me even more is that they are willing to go ahead with flashing their devices without know the actual risks associated. Oh well, as they say, some people have too much money.

Edited by GeneNZ