TouchFlo3D

Guest Chainfire

To make the bottom transparent, i believe u have to use the bottom.zip. Then u have to use the Lucarp78TS to make the slider transparent. I have not tested the cabs myself, however u might want to try it out.

All credits goes to xda. I took them from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493011.

I used that file (Level_1_bottom_curtain.zip) and my icon disappeared from the stock position.

And now is just white.

Does anyone know how to fix this little problem?

Thank you very much.

post-597025-1259067924_thumb.png

Guest superman80
Maybe reading the first post could help?°_°

What do u mean by first post? by using the TF3D from first post can give me the colour icons on the bottom? please explain more.

Guest DunKnow
I used that file (Level_1_bottom_curtain.zip) and my icon disappeared from the stock position.

And now is just white.

Does anyone know how to fix this little problem?

Thank you very much.

I thought the transparent bottom curtain is for the whole bottom to be transparent, not the slider. The transparent slider should be the Lucarp78TS ?.It should'nt have that problem, if not you have to do without the stock tab hehe, maybe you want to refer or post the question to this thread specifically for TF3D themes http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493011 .

Edited by DunKnow

I thought the transparent bottom curtain is for the whole bottom to be transparent, not the slider. The transparent slider should be the Lucarp78TS ?.It should'nt have that problem, if not you have to do without the stock tab hehe, maybe you want to refer or post the question to this thread specifically for TF3D themes http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493011 .

Thanks I solved the problem.

I installed the new TF3D them much easier :D

Thanks for the reply.

Guest kaizer hanz
What do u mean by first post? by using the TF3D from first post can give me the colour icons on the bottom? please explain more.

ok, calm down, which is important you are running TouchFLO 3D on the first post and then you install the "add-on" for the color slider. :(

Have you previously installed TouchFLO 3D for Omnia 2 in the first post ..?? if it is, you install a new color icon for this slider. hopefully can help you. :D

At0mAng_LEO_SLIDER_1919.cab

thx to : At0mAng from xda-dev

regard

Guest betamale

I have a question.

how "fast" does the TouchFLO 3D on the first post work on the Omnia2?

I have seen the video. Is it working like that?

Are you happy with the TF3D on your O2?

Thanks for reply.

Guest GinKage
I have note that the Touch Flow run faster if i plug the USB cable!

That's because you're using 'Auto' performance mode. You can set it to 'High', and then it will also work fast without a USB cable. :D

Guest superman80
ok, calm down, which is important you are running TouchFLO 3D on the first post and then you install the "add-on" for the color slider. :(

Have you previously installed TouchFLO 3D for Omnia 2 in the first post ..?? if it is, you install a new color icon for this slider. hopefully can help you. :D

At0mAng_LEO_SLIDER_1919.cab

thx to : At0mAng from xda-dev

regard

Ok I got the new color icons working. Thanks alot.

here you go called NoCurtains

and extra cab to remove the black shade when scrolling the pages

Thanks whiskeybro, what i mean top bar is the one in the topmost part where you can see the task bar and the lowermost part, mine is only flat black, i like the glossy one. thanks again for the no curtain i need it too.

Guest kaizer hanz
here you go called NoCurtains

and extra cab to remove the black shade when scrolling the pages

Ok thx bro, now I've got TouchFLO 3D with full transparency. :(

Another question how to make HQ Wallpaper visible in TouchFLO 3D Omnia 2..?? :D

I've tried HQWallpaperPatch v1.12 - for Manila 2.0 (because there is no version 1.3 so I'm using version 2.0) but still did not work and that TouchFLO 3D is not going to launch. ;)

Guest whiskeybro
Ok thx bro, now I've got TouchFLO 3D with full transparency. :(

Another question how to make HQ Wallpaper visible in TouchFLO 3D Omnia 2..?? :D

I've tried HQWallpaperPatch v1.12 - for Manila 2.0 (because there is no version 1.3 so I'm using version 2.0) but still did not work and that TouchFLO 3D is not going to launch. ;)

background on all pages u can try

i didn't test it as i use all mods from post 83 with the wallpaper hack included.

mUn_BackGround4AllPages_v.02.cab

Guest Chainfire

PERFORMANCE NOTICE

As I see all of you are installing patches, mods, etc. If these use QTC images, converting those to a better format using the CFC console "-if" option will make them faster, as it saves a decompression and conversion step in the OpenGL driver.

Guest wiggy6230

Hi all,

Have followed the tutorials here and at Daskalos' site and still the the errors with Photos & Videos and the Music tab.

Is there any other fixes/reg edits out there that I can try?

Thanks, your all doing a great job.

Wiggy

Guest diverdude

Does anyone know how to add a new city to the weather page? The newer M3D builds have a tool to add a new city but I have not found a way to do so with our older 1.3 build.

Would anyone be willing to make a workable cab with my city for the 1.3 build / M3D / Weather Page for an appropriate donation??

Thank You for your help!! And, thanks to all those who are making our O2 a much better device.

Diverdude

Grand Junction, Colorado, 81501

Guest kaizer hanz
Does anyone know how to add a new city to the weather page? The newer M3D builds have a tool to add a new city but I have not found a way to do so with our older 1.3 build.

Would anyone be willing to make a workable cab with my city for the 1.3 build / M3D / Weather Page for an appropriate donation??

Thank You for your help!! And, thanks to all those who are making our O2 a much better device.

Diverdude

Grand Junction, Colorado, 81501

I can add 6 cities in Weather tab, so what's the problem?

Screen01.jpg