TouchFlo3D

Guest Chainfire

Guest theultima
hmm whiskeybro.. wanna check with you.

the albumsearcher only search for the main storage's album folder?

Just wanted to share...

As I change the registry key -

HKLM\Software\HTC\HTCAlbum\favorite_folder value from [CAMERA] to the path of your desire (e.g. \My Storage), it works !!

:D

Just wanted to share...

HKLM\Software\HTC\HTCAlbum\favorite_folder value from [CAMERA] to the path of your desire (e.g. \My Storage), it works !!

Thanks for this chainfire..really appreciate it...music doesn't work but that's ok..I just made a link to the samsung media player in the programs menu.

Guest mccmjoon76
Just wanted to share...

:(

Thanks ! for sharing with us Ā  :D Ā 

Guest theultima
I flip 10 over page..didn't found any topic link to my problem (change the manila clock to white on tflo 3d v1.3) :( any one can help :D thanks

Is this what u want??

post-604943-1260088201_thumb.jpg

If positive, pls download the below attachment, unzip the file, and then paste (overwrite) it into the \windows directory.

Hope it helps.

..peace..

Clock___Black_on_White.zip

Guest mccmjoon76
Is this what u want??

post-604943-1260088201_thumb.jpg

If positive, pls download the below attachment, unzip the file, and then paste (overwrite) it into the \windows directory.

Hope it helps.

..peace..

OMG ! Dear theultima u done it manĀ  ;) thanks thanks ! i love my manila v 1.3 now(with white manila clock).. :( thanks again for helping meĀ  :D

Guest theultima
OMG ! Dear theultima u done it man ;) thanks thanks ! i love my manila v 1.3 now(with white manila clock).. :( thanks again for helping me :D

Good to hear that... Actually I'm quite new to making all of these modification, just trying to search from the works of all the experts, as the clock contribution credit goes to here..... And frankly speaking I would really like to learn the skill to mod the omnia II, like what chainfire, rodrigofd, and many many other experts around. And share around.

.. Peace ..

Edited by theultima

Guest mccmjoon76
Good to hear that... Actually I'm quite new to making all of these modification, just trying to search from the works of all the experts, as the clock contribution credit goes to here..... And frankly speaking I would really like to learn the skill to mod the omnia II, like what chainfire, rodrigofd, and many many other experts around. And share around.

.. Peace ..

U can do it! i will support u all the wayĀ  :D good day..

Guest jonggie112
Hello,

so i have finaly make a cab to open the clock tab with Samsung clock, Calendar with Samsung Calendar and Comm Manager with Samsung Comm Manager.

I hope you like it !!!

First Instal the 1. tom33 system setting.cab /Soft Reset

and last 2. tom33 Samsung Finish.cab

Samsung_Programs.rar

tom,

can you check on this please... when i installed, it removed my wlan from comm manager and i wasn't able to turn it on through the samsung settings. thank you

ooops... my bad tom. it was just the case of the default black amoled theme. great work!!!

Edited by jonggie112

Guest theultima
U can do it! i will support u all the way :( good day..

Thanks for your kind words, I know the journey is very long, and tough, unless i can be lucky enough to be guided by some experts...

Anyway, now waiting news from chainfire for its manila 2.5.

P.S. of cos am also waiting for ROD HTC HD2 rom

Edited by theultima

Guest wiggy6230

Hi all,

Been tweeking around but need a little bit of help.

How do I get rid of these shaded panels on the weather tabs?

post-440402-1260222272_thumb.png post-440402-1260222292_thumb.png

Any help/pointer in the right direction would be great.

All credit to the originators.

Wiggy

Guest redzone321
do you guys think this is faster than the default layout of the omnia ii

i find its a touch (hah) faster. but leaves you with jsut about 60 megs of memory available which helps (after disableing the default dialer)

Guest alvinkh
do you guys think this is faster than the default layout of the omnia ii

i find it quite fast.. currently i'm onli running with tf3d with s2u2 and smschat.. removed spb ms n iphonetoday

Guest omniuser
i find it quite fast.. currently i'm onli running with tf3d with s2u2 and smschat.. removed spb ms n iphonetoday

Hi,

I'm new her but I installed the tf3d on my OMNIA II and it works great except the Album and music.

This is my customized tf3d. Waht did I do? I installed the great Dusk theme from xda-developers, made the slider and clock transparant and used a wallpaper found on the internet. I think it is pretty cool.

What do hoy think?

Regards,

Omniuser.

post-615991-1260357069_thumb.jpg

Guest wiggy6230

HI,

Does anyone know how to edit the Internet page so that when I tap on the planet it opens to whatever page I want and not "about blank".

One other question to do with the Internet page, how do we add extra short cuts under the planet (You Tube)?

And final question for now, does anyone know/have a clear theme?

Cheers,

Thanks for the great work

Guest mccmjoon76

Before i'm using Omnia2 i using HTC HD. After install the tflo3d that i'm miss after using omnia 2, i must say great work and very fast response than my last HTC HD..HE HE ;) Great work!

post-611032-1260548512_thumb.png

post-611032-1260548535_thumb.png

post-611032-1260548554_thumb.png

Have you guys tried this?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=422136

I've been using it on my Touch Pro for over a year, it's a really great utility. It installs to the left soft key of home page in TouchFlo (though there's nothing to stop you launching it from a hardware button or somewhere else : )

You can edit both the background and button graphics, as well as the functions of each button. To edit the each function, after installation use a reg editor and browse to HKLM\Software\HTC\Bitotouch\ActionScreen and then edit the contents of the key corresponding to whichever button you want to change. APP_0 is the top left button, APP_1 top middle and so on.