TouchFlo3D

Guest Chainfire

Guest monyozt
Hi all,

Have followed the tutorials here and at Daskalos' site and still the the errors with Photos & Videos and the Music tab.

Is there any other fixes/reg edits out there that I can try?

Thanks, your all doing a great job.

Wiggy

same here

Guest monyozt
To make Wifi toggle to work on CommManager, you must first know the name of O2's wifi adapter. The via registry explorer go to HKLM\Software\HTC\CommManager\WLAN\DeviceName. Replace TNETW12511 to Omnia II's wifi adapter name.

on my registry, i can't find "HKLM\Software\HTC\CommManager\WLAN\DeviceName"

i only found HKLM\Software\HTC\ConcurrenceMgr

Guest yoyoyoyoyoyoyo
any1 can help? i cant use the cube UI when i m using touchflo 3d... when i activate the cube the error report wil pop up always.. any1 pls help!

so no ones could help?;)

Guest mccmjoon76

Chainfire. First, great job for the tflo 3d v1.3. i enjoy with it so much.But can it been done with tflo 3d with 2.5 manila also. ;) thanks. any one got idea ;)

Edited by mccmjoon76

Guest mccmjoon76

Chainfire. First, great job for the tflo 3d v1.3. i enjoy with it so much.But can it been done with tflo 3d with 2.5 manila also. ;) thanks. any one got idea ;) sorry for the double post. ;)

Edited by mccmjoon76

Guest foreverstar
Just wanted to share...

As I change the registry key -

HKLM\Software\HTC\HTCAlbum\favorite_folder value from [CAMERA] to the path of your desire (e.g. \My Storage), it works !!

;)

How can I access the registry key? Thanks in advance.

Guest monyozt
Just wanted to share...

As I change the registry key -

HKLM\Software\HTC\HTCAlbum\favorite_folder value from [CAMERA] to the path of your desire (e.g. \My Storage), it works !!

;)

this value doesn't work for me... i change to My storage then it automatically back to [CAMERA]

some question:

has the HotFix#1.cab been updated ? As the problem for Music and Photo album still can't seen to get fix after install the HotFix.cab update.

Has anyone has any solution over this 2 problem occurring in v1.3 ?

another question:

how to disable the notification sound after replying the SMS via touchflo 3d interface ? because, when i click "send", it will give an notification sound with an small pop out saying "Message sent"... how can i fix this without goin down to registry ? is ther any .cab file tt can be use to fix it?

sry...to ask so much...as i'm still new to omnia 2... ;)

Guest cool_fhatz86
this value doesn't work for me... i change to My storage then it automatically back to [CAMERA]

run auto clean in sk tools to clean invalid registry entries then go back to registry explorer, you could now change its value (e.g \My Storage), my working value is \My Storage\DCIM\100SSCAM, it points to all my camera pictures. Now, photos tab is working fine for me.

Hope this would help..

Guest monyozt
run auto clean in sk tools to clean invalid registry entries then go back to registry explorer, you could now change its value (e.g \My Storage), my working value is \My Storage\DCIM\100SSCAM, it points to all my camera pictures. Now, photos tab is working fine for me.

Hope this would help..

any alternative than SKtools? some member face with wifi gone after installing sktools

Guest cool_fhatz86
any alternative than SKtools? some member face with wifi gone after installing sktools

i'm using sktools for almost 2 months and i haven't found any problem w/ my wifi.

Guest Ram Kumar Rao

This is very exciting... I was confused btw Omnia 2 and HD2.... I liked Hd2 more coz of its UI... But now I think ill go for omnia2... So is TF3D 2.5 Ready fro omnia 2? U guyz are just awesome....

And can sum1 pls post the samsung_progarams.rar file to rs or mediafire pls... Icant dl from modaco;... 10x alooot

Edited by Ram Kumar Rao

Guest foreverstar
Use SKTools

Hi Omnius. Thanks for the message. I've downloaded the SKtool and run an auto clean.

I'm not sure of how to replace the link using the Registry explorer. Will you further elaborate?

In addition, after I've run the auto clean, the links on the Setting tab aren't working anymore. How could I get them work again.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Guest Tony_vegas

ih have a question, I downloaded both files and I extracted the cabs and the cabs appear to be exactly the same in both rar files,I installed one of the cabs on my o2 and my touchflo 3d works.I tried to install the other and when I install the second one it wants to uninstall the first.I just want to make sure im not missing anything.it works so does that mean I did it right? or is the cab I extracted a combination of part 2 and 1 already?