TouchFlo3D

Guest Chainfire

Guest Laziepig
on my registry, i can't find "HKLM\Software\HTC\CommManager\WLAN\DeviceName"

i only found HKLM\Software\HTC\ConcurrenceMgr

Bro.. Download Topaz Comm Manager and install. Go to HKLM\Software\HTC\CommManager\WLAN\DeviceName. Replace TNETW12511 to SWLDM201. Soft reset not required for me..

:)

Guest SergentMT

Hey Chainfire, thx for the TF3D, very lovely.. though I would like to know if there is a way of altering the speed of TF3D, it's pretty good now, but I still experience a bit of lagg, especially in the photoalbum-tab..

I have tried the Overclock app (the GPIOgfx by Tanguy) to boost the overall speed of the device, in an attempt to make TF3D totally flow-like, but it makes the device quite unstable.. I know it's a kind of luxury-question, but anyways.. :)

And merry christmas btw.! ;)

ih have a question, I downloaded both files and I extracted the cabs and the cabs appear to be exactly the same in both rar files,I installed one of the cabs on my o2 and my touchflo 3d works.I tried to install the other and when I install the second one it wants to uninstall the first.I just want to make sure im not missing anything.it works so does that mean I did it right? or is the cab I extracted a combination of part 2 and 1 already?

You need to reread the 1st post. Yu need to unzip the first rar with 7zip, etc. then you will have 1 cab.

Just installed this one (after PDA ROM), lovely, thx. The media player gives an error but just removed the tab and it's ok.

I got me thinking I like a full black windows titanium theme better. Where to get this?

Hello Guys,

After extracting the files it doesn't it not doing anything or telling me to restart my device?

Thanks,

what file did u extract?

if the cab.. extract file then install the cab...

Guest Dreamaurora

Just a quick question. I managed to install everything, but how do you make the bottom bar transparent? I read the earlier posts that said I have to use Bottom Curtain so

I installed TF3D Maker 4.1 but it end up crashing my TF3D and I have to reinstall everything. Any simpler solution for tis?

Guest whiskeybro
Just a quick question. I managed to install everything, but how do you make the bottom bar transparent? I read the earlier posts that said I have to use Bottom Curtain so

I installed TF3D Maker 4.1 but it end up crashing my TF3D and I have to reinstall everything. Any simpler solution for tis?

try the no curtains.cab

NoCurtains.cab

Guest Dreamaurora
Unbelivible!

I wanna remove TouchFlo3D, but inmy windows 6.5 i don't find: Start / System / Settings / Remove Programs

Please help

Use Add Remove Programs in Windows Mobile Centre to do it.

Use Add Remove Programs in Windows Mobile Centre to do it.

Thanks for your help, but i solved the Problem. I instaled SBP Mobile Shell and then uninstall TouchFlo3d.

can someone share the tips on fixing the Audio error and the Photo problem when using TouchFlo3D ? As I had installed the HotFix#1, but it does not seen to resolve the 2 problem. Maybe someone could advise me on how can i go abt in solving this problem.

Thks in advance

Guest krz_ayman

Hello, I would like to know if somebody can help me to have the bar of bottom with the icons and the bar top or the battery color as the capture of screen page 18 Thank you sorry for English

Edited by krz_ayman

Guest zzedg3

May i ask.. is there any further improvement on this .cab?

chainfire, will you be patchin or updating the hotfix#1 to get the Audio error and the Photo problem fix?

As you mention that the hotfix#1 will resolve the problem, but it does not resolved apparently.. I would really hope you could help us resolve this problem, or even provide more update patch for this .cab. Or even guide us on how to resolve the problem for album_eng error an photo not targeting photo album problem

*As i can see that you have reserved 1, for future use. Therefore I would really look forward for the updates and patch for this theme.