TouchFlo3D

Guest Chainfire

Phone feels much slower compared to previously

Settings tab requires much harder tabs to respond

Communications in settings tab does not open<- Lack of comm manager?

how to switch on?

i installed on my i8000 & restart my device, touchflod 3d not start

wait a lil while. if u still do not see it, go to start>settings>today>items>make sure TouchFlo 3D is checked. all others are unchecked.

Comm manager ? Nope. Can link me to one ?

Not sure if its included..

thanks work guys... anyway, will it work with iphonetoday + spb ms 3.5 s2u2?

With spb, yes. s2u2, yes, iphonetoday. No unless you use touchflo detacher(correct me if i`m wrong) as both uses the today screen.

For me, found out that:

Tapping not responsive.

Htc youtube player all shows "error: cannot play this video"

Can`t change background picture.

No landscape mode.

Hope these helps.

Edited by Kel-

Guest Albertri

Sweet tks Chainfire, GinKage and other who may have helped for the innitial release! This is good news for Omnia 2 users and lovers. will post report and experience later.

Edited by Albertri

Guest alvinkh
Not sure if its included..

With spb, yes. s2u2, yes, iphonetoday. No unless you use touchflo detacher(correct me if i`m wrong) as both uses the today screen.

For me, found out that:

Tapping not responsive.

Htc youtube player all shows "error: cannot play this video"

hmm i using spb ms for today screen, iphonetoday i use it as start menu only..

if that's the case, will ms crash with touchflo if both use today.. sorry for asking a bit too much question.. kinda new and excited with touchflo too lol

hmm i using spb ms for today screen, iphonetoday i use it as start menu only..

if that's the case, will ms crash with touchflo if both use today.. sorry for asking a bit too much question.. kinda new and excited with touchflo too lol

No, mobile shell is a program running out of today. it is not a today screen therefore both can operate at the same time. Although for this current build of TF3D + spb ms 3.5, it will lag badly sometimes. (To toggle from spb mobile shell 3.5 to today screen. Pro/Life screen bottom right hand arrow button>show today.)

Edited by Kel-

Guest alvinkh
No, mobile shell is a program running out of today. it is not a today screen therefore both can operate at the same time. Although for this current build of TF3D + spb ms 3.5, it will lag badly sometimes. (To toggle from spb mobile shell 3.5 to today screen. Pro/Life screen bottom right hand arrow button>show today.)

oh ok.. thanks for your advice... gonna try it out...

Guest Chainfire

While Comm Manager CAB does work, I'd rather have thing linked up to the corresponding Samsung software... ie WirelessManager, Photo Viewer, etc. I'm looking into fixing things that way ATM.

EDIT: Already fixed AudioManager_Eng

EDIT#2: CommManager rerouted to WrlsMgr

Hotfix will be released in a bit :D

Edited by Chainfire

Guest alvinkh

woot.. finally cleared up my main storage till 60mb... installing in progress... will try to take some screenshots once done if possible

edit: rebooting... booting up now.. hope it wont take too long

Edited by alvinkh

Guest alvinkh

hmm Kel- do u have problem switching? i got some problem switching to mobile shell after show today to touchflo 3d