Suck-ass skinned SMS problem

Guest deepower

Hello all,

Ok, so i was tweaking the skinned SMS app from a FAQ/Tweaks page and i did exactly how the guide says, soft resetted, but whenever I tap the text part in Titanium or "Messages" from WM's Start Menu,

It opens Samsung's skinned suck-ass sms handler. :D :P (mms.dll to be exact) - And whenever I try to compose a message, it just does't response becouse it it's not how it says in registry.

I WANT THE NORMAL SMS APP! and vito's sms app to quick repy. (I have setted every possible registry entry)

PLEEEAASSEEEE! I'M BEGGING FOR YOUR HELP! ;)

PS. I tried to rename mms.dll so that maybe it disables the skinned app but the file is protected by WM. (tried with Total Commander and Resco)

Thanks in advice,

deepower

Guest tacchan23
Hello all,

Ok, so i was tweaking the skinned SMS app from a FAQ/Tweaks page and i did exactly how the guide says, soft resetted, but whenever I tap the text part in Titanium or "Messages" from WM's Start Menu,

It opens Samsung's skinned suck-ass sms handler. :D :P (mms.dll to be exact) - And whenever I try to compose a message, it just does't response becouse it it's not how it says in registry.

I WANT THE NORMAL SMS APP! and vito's sms app to quick repy. (I have setted every possible registry entry)

PLEEEAASSEEEE! I'M BEGGING FOR YOUR HELP! ;)

PS. I tried to rename mms.dll so that maybe it disables the skinned app but the file is protected by WM. (tried with Total Commander and Resco)

Thanks in advice,

deepower

The registry tweaks work only for tmail.exe so you need to launch it if you don't want to use Samsung app.

About launching it from Titanium I don't know, never used it.