Upgrade WM 6.1 to WM 6.5

Guest Rafael zum

Guest Rafael zum

Hello,

I'm not very good at English but I will try.

I did all the procedures that secany left to make the flash rom to WM 6.5, did everything right except that my phone is still with Windows 6.1, will have some way or something I did wrong in Octans?

Tks

Guest Rafael zum
What message you get on Octans? does it detect the phone?

you using Win XP or other on your PC?

I use Win XP and it detects the phone yes.

I do the following, disconnect the phone and open the Octans and then turn on my phone via USB and Octans detects the phone and starts to upgrade but outputted restart the phone is still running Windows 6.1.

Guest tacchan23
I use Win XP and it detects the phone yes.

I do the following, disconnect the phone and open the Octans and then turn on my phone via USB and Octans detects the phone and starts to upgrade but outputted restart the phone is still running Windows 6.1.

And there are no error messages on Octans? or any messages on your phone screen?

Guest Rafael zum
And there are no error messages on Octans? or any messages on your phone screen?

Gives no error.

It seems that he did and he really does because I have to set the phone all over again.

Guest tacchan23
Gives no error.

It seems that he did and he really does because I have to set the phone all over again.

The only thing I can think of... is that you using a wm6.1 rom for flashing?°_°

But you said you dl from secany post, so really no other ideas...sorry

Edited by tacchan23

Guest Rafael zum
The only thing I can think of... is that you using a wm6.1 rom for flashing?°_°

But you said you dl from secany post, so really no other ideas...sorry

Thanks, I'll retry again today, just ask you a favor, what better to follow tutorial for wearing the Octans?

Guest tacchan23
Thanks, I'll retry again today, just ask you a favor, what better to follow tutorial for wearing the Octans?

You can try to follow my small guide here but if you say that Octans is actually upgrading your phone i don't think there should be any difference...