GRemote Pro released - should works on all SDK v2 devices.

Guest Marcin Baliniak

Guest Marcin Baliniak

We try to add support for new Samsung devices with Samsung SDK 2.0. So if you have:

• GT-B7300 Omnia Lite
  • GT-B7330 Omnia Pro
  • GT-I8000 Omnia II

--> beta testers group closed <--

We will inform you about progress. If we will finish I will send my changes here, and all application used this API will work on Omnia II and others devices with SDK 2.0.

Best regards,

Marcin.

Edited by Marcin Baliniak

Guest swiftgs

Marcin, good to see you here as well :D

using your program on the diamond for a long time now!

If you need any beta-testers for the omniaII (with dutch stock WM6.5 ROM) just give me a message, would love to contribute and make this working on the omnia as well!

cheers!

• 1 month later...
Guest Marcin Baliniak

Hi,

New version released. It should works on all Omnia II devices. Remember to install GRemote client and SDK on your device. You can do this by selecting correct installation type during installation process. This version should works on other devices like Omnia Lite, Pro, and Armani but I heard about some problems. Strange because it uses exactly the same SDK??? Please report and information about problems or not.

Guest akirita

copying the dll in the windows folder I HTCSensorSDK.dll works perfectly all the grace and functions that are gmouse the two applications that use the motion sensor.

Greetings

Edited by akirita

copying the dll in the windows folder I HTCSensorSDK.dll works perfectly all the grace and functions that are gmouse the two applications that use the motion sensor.

Greetings

Trying this out now...thanks!!

• 1 month later...