My I8000's Problem:Solved

Guest pompoko

Hi,

Does anyone have the same problem, my phone was not ring when call incoming.

It occured suddenly in H6 rom, and missed many call, so I had to change the imcoming call setting to ring and vibration, but only vibration was availible. I flashed the H9, J9 rom but the problem still occured.

Via many times test, I found some registry setting occur this problem, I want to dismiss the ring delay and follow some guy's advice to change the registry setting.

Edited by pompoko

Guest draakon
Hi,

Does anyone have the same problem, my phone was not ring when call incoming.

It occured suddenly in H6 rom, and missed many call, so I had to change the imcoming call setting to ring and vibration, but only vibration was availible. I flashed the H9, J9 rom but the problem still occured.

Via many times test, I found some registry setting occur this problem, I want to dismiss the ring delay and follow some guy's advice to change the registry setting.

I have the same problem did you ever get it fixed and if so how?

Guest bluhound
I have the same problem did you ever get it fixed and if so how?

pompoko already mentioned it in his first edited post. After IH3 firmwares, the registry mod for disabling increasing ring tones no longer work. Instead of disabling the increasing volume, it just mutes it.

Guest draakon
pompoko already mentioned it in his first edited post. After IH3 firmwares, the registry mod for disabling increasing ring tones no longer work. Instead of disabling the increasing volume, it just mutes it.

sweet that makes sense - can anyone tell me the reg settings then and Ill go and edit it manually. Thanks I so want to stop missing calls