wanting some help from the O2 community

Guest xfallen

hi guys i presently have a omnia i910 and im about to get the new omnia 2 from BELL that his now with sim card ,

the new network from bell canada , that mean i can get every gsm phone on the bell network.

We have the omnia 2 with 16 gig and etc ..

6.5 windows in all the package and on telus the HTC HERO to but with what i want some help his ... :

i have a budget or like 650 $ canadian for my next phone should i buy the omnia 2 that his easy to buy in the next days or buy and other phone on an other site that his the look a like omnia or better or same .

i really like the touchscreen and all the new things ,

my bet would be the HTC HD 2 but its 800 and more so any help of you O2 guys would be nice since i looked alot on the HTC TP2 but seems like the omnia have more +++++

i badly neeed help in the next days ....

thanks for those anwsering !!!!

Guest tacchan23
i can't really understand what you're asking

Me too^^

The only other choice to Omnia2 I'd consider is the HTC HD2, which may be better overall but still have some cons (one of these being the price).

So if the HD2 is over your budget, for sure get the Omnia2.

If the HD2 is within your budget, then maybe you should valuate the other pros/cons before choosing maybe.

Guest xfallen
i can't really understand what you're asking but i say just get the omnia2

Sorry for my poor english since im french canadian speaking :D

what i wished to say is that i have a budget of 650$ canadian for a new phone and since WE on BELL CANADIAN NETWORK are now able to get

SIM CARD and we are not only restricted to CDMA .

exemple: http://network.bell.ca/en/largest.html

Compatible with the HSPA network

Global access

Speed: Up to 7.2Mbps

SIM card

Dual-band: 850/1900 MHz HSPA/UMTS

Quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE .

SOoo since i can get any other phone if they are unlocked i decided to get a new and better phone then the omnia i910,

i was looking at the OMNIA 2 but i was thinking ... maybe there is other better phone then the O2like the HD 2 but it might be to much expensive for me.

so what i'M asking now to you OMNIA2 guys is do you love your omnia 2 ? do you regret your choice ?should i go and buy a HTC HD 1 for the TF3D or the TP2 or

look over other phone ? with 650 $ max budget ? and should i look for a multi touch screen phone for the new wm7 or its not importante as for now

thanks in advance i hope its better understandable :P

Edited by xfallen

Guest tacchan23
The only other choice to Omnia2 I'd consider is the HTC HD2, which may be better overall but still have some cons (one of these being the price).

I quote myself :D Omnia2 or HD2

Guest awarner (MVP)

Omnia2 over HD2 for two main reasons;

1, AMOLED screen

2, HD2 is just too big for every day use unless you have a nice desk job to sit the device on.

HD2 is still a stunning device and very fast compared to my current ROM at least.

I do prefer the HTC UI compared to the horrible Touch wiz of the Samsung, one reason I now run SPBmobileshell.

Guest xfallen

thanks guys i decided to buy the O2 so im a new user of this section !!!and for what i saw on it as now completely satisfied my need !!! sure it will need a couple of tweek of course !!!!

first question .: is there any today screen hided like on the omnia 1 like the samsung today2 ???

Edited by xfallen