Samsung wm 6.5 New Widgets Problem

Guest sadiqsabia

Guest sadiqsabia

ANyone experiencing this problem. I have just recently upgrade to 6.5 and it now comes with the schedule widget and the usual calendar widget. The problem i am having is that the scduler is showing me the date of the first occurance of the recurring schedule. Example: Today 08/11/09 but it shows 06/29- the first date of the recurring schedule.

Is it a widget problem or the calendar problem. Anyone knows. ??

Guest Erkin AY
ANyone experiencing this problem. I have just recently upgrade to 6.5 and it now comes with the schedule widget and the usual calendar widget. The problem i am having is that the scduler is showing me the date of the first occurance of the recurring schedule. Example: Today 08/11/09 but it shows 06/29- the first date of the recurring schedule.

Is it a widget problem or the calendar problem. Anyone knows. ??

First of all : start/settings/system/regional setting/ select your country press ok.

Then : connect to your pc with ActiveSync

First of all : start/settings/system/regional setting/ select your country press ok.

Don't forget to reboot the cellphone after change regional setting :)

Guest sadiqsabia

Have already done this. I am in Singapore. There is no Singapore for me to select. Only English( UK),English(US) and so on.

Guest sadiqsabia
You can download the regional settings from here. Its in .cab format.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rmguxmnnnne

I think it's not due to regional settings. I have a freind using wm6.1 and i put in my schedule to try out. It reflects ok. I checked the regional settings and they are the same as my phone. What the hell man. Upgrade should be better but now problem. Anything i am missing.