Guest lysiong
I see only 1.2. Could you give a link ?

here is the step :

1. go to http://www.samsungmobile.com

2. select Singapore or Malaysia & english language

3. select support

4. select Phone SW update

5. you will found Omnia II there, click the icon

6. from there you can download the new NPS.

or this is the direct link from Samsung Singapore:

http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.com/down...o_1.4.0.IK1.exe

for your info, I already download it. But seem to be no new firmware available yet. But my phone previously already update to WM6.5 from secanny. Maybe this is the cause that make the NPS not update it.

Edited by lysiong

Guest lysiong

I try to downgrade my wm6.5 to 6.1 & try the update from the new NPS, there is no firmware available also...is it possible cause by CSC file? cause I have been update it to the secanny csc & not be able to change back to Singapore csc. Anyone have the Singapore csc for try?

Guest lifemaximum

I just check both Singapore and Malaysia site.

There is no version 1.4.0 , it is still 1.2.0 , anyways I am downloading from the link you gave us to check it out.

I asked Samsung Service Center today, they said for Malaysia the official WinMob 6.5 update will be available in 2 weeks time.

Guest lysiong

There is no version 1.4.0 , it is still 1.2.0 , anyways I am downloading from the link you gave us to check it out.

I asked Samsung Service Center today, they said for Malaysia the official WinMob 6.5 update will be available in 2 weeks time.

Hi there, you have to follow my step to download the new NPS. If you select the "software & manuals", it will still show the old NPS.

Guest lifemaximum
Hi there, you have to follow my step to download the new NPS. If you select the "software & manuals", it will still show the old NPS.

oh yes, you are right , I just tried it again following the steps and it was 1.4.

Thanks for the tip , downloading it now.

Guest monyozt

confirm i get 1.4 version to download

Guest lifemaximum

Well i just tried it , it looks abit different that is all ,

and there was no firmware update for the phone.( Using the original firmware that came with the phone)

Guest monyozt

hm... as far as i remember, i ask SSC and they said that samsung won't release any update firmware through internet. you must bring to SSC to upgrade firmware.. so bad news...

Guest lysiong
Well i just tried it , it looks abit different that is all ,

and there was no firmware update for the phone.( Using the original firmware that came with the phone)

your phone firmware is it same as the attachment?

post-590952-1258210709_thumb.jpg

Guest monyozt
did the new NPS successfully detect new firmware when your phone connected?

hm.. i don't have OMNIA 2 so far.. i sold it yesterday :)

lastest one i install to my phn was J9 official from sing

Guest lysiong
hm.. i don't have OMNIA 2 so far.. i sold it yesterday :D

lastest one i install to my phn was J9 official from sing

I think that firmware is from secanny also :)

Guest AndrewTan

The Samsung NPS is not supporting I8000 yet even though it said support in website because I just test two unit. One has been flash with XX version, another is original XS (which is un-touch Singapore edition) both also mention your device is not supported.

The Samsung NPS is not supporting I8000 yet even though it said support in website because I just test two unit. One has been flash with XX version, another is original XS (which is un-touch Singapore edition) both also mention your device is not supported.

Wow! 2 O2's.....

......anyways something is dead wrong with Samsung,i dunno but its kinda being so slow with everything......

cheers