[REF] Cooking info, kitchen, tools, etc ....

Guest rodrigofd

Guest Gary Crutcher

This is really good news. Been following this thread multiple times a day, so am

really excited about a 'lite' ROM.

Thanks guys for all your hard work in getting us to the point of having custom ROMS for our O2s.

:D

Edited by Gary Crutcher

Guest rodrigofd
im having dinner and yet still reflashing the page every 5 min. lol...... cheers

ultra lite rom is ready i think... BUT ! i THINK i figured out why rellocation doesnt' work => i am writing my own tool => WM 6.5.3 :D

be patient! haah

Guest tacchan23
I have decided to build 2 ROMs.. 1 ultra ultra ultra lite, i ripped off almost everything possible, in order each user can install their own components..

I left only components that cannot be replaced by any equivalent... e.g. OEM camera app, fm radio, etc. that are tight to hardware.

I'm happy with the ultra ultra ultra lite ROM. Only thing I'd like is Ezimput replacing Samsung keyboard, just becouse I'm not sure if a fully working cab is available yet. For anything having a cab available, I don't really see the point in adding it to the ROM, people will choose what to install themself:)

Also I don't use any of the Samsung apps, but for other people maybe someone will make a cab for them soon :D

im having dinner and yet still reflashing the page every 5 min. lol...... cheers

Haha. Same but instead eating lunch (:

Btw. Are you uploading ultra lite ROM while writing the relocation tool ?

I'm happy with the ultra ultra ultra lite ROM. Only thing I'd like is Ezimput replacing Samsung keyboard, just becouse I'm not sure if a fully working cab is available yet. For anything having a cab available, I don't really see the point in adding it to the ROM, people will choose what to install themself:)

Also I don't use any of the Samsung apps, but for other people maybe someone will make a cab for them soon :D

good point, a naked ROM would be great and might have more RAM too.

ultra lite rom is ready i think... BUT ! i THINK i figured out why rellocation doesnt' work => i am writing my own tool => WM 6.5.3 :D

be patient! haah

take ur time, i know its midnight there(maybe im wrong), take it easy.

Edited by Lancez

Yup, I agree... naked ROM and EZInput.

Everything else can be installed using CABs :D

Guest Michael Pang

sometimes, i suspect the little ram available is because of samsung set a large amount of pagepool which make the available memory less.

Guest monyozt

be patient! haah

bro wich version you remove the camera?

Naked!? Hmm.. Who doesn't like it NAKED, all the way!? I mean the ROM of course! :D

Based on your local time, ordinary people most probably are in the bed already! But here you are, tweaking the ROM and at the same time replying to comments of excited, anxious and restless users in this MoDaCo-HOT-thread!

Take your time and be sure that cases of beer are on the way! :(

Naked!? Hmm.. Who doesn't like it NAKED, all the way!? I mean the ROM of course! :D

Based on your local time, ordinary people most probably are in the bed already! But here you are, tweaking the ROM and at the same time replying to comments of excited, anxious and restless users in this MoDaCo-HOT-thread!

Take your time and be sure that cases of beer are on the way! ;)

naked all the way :(

Guest chow9229
lol, not in southern california. cant wait to get my hands on RFD's ROM

Understand, but normally slow & steady win the race (will let Mr. rodrigofd do a better ROM)

Thanks

:D

Lite TouchFlo 3D ROM IK5

While rodrigofd and wes are searching for best way to cook i8000 ROM, people may want to try my first dirty cooked ROM. This is for testing only. Don't ask me for more customization.

Brief Spec:

- Base ROM IK5 supplied by secany

- TouchWiz, Main Menu, Cube, help files, most ringtones, some images removed

- TouchFlo 3D 1.3 (with newest 3D driver) by chainfire added and set to be default

Download link in the second post on the first page.

I have no time to make screenshots. Help is welcome.

well i have flashed and using ur cooked rom very nice job but still so many unwanted prog. and loss of ram too. i relay appreciate ur work, pl do let me know if u need my help for testing new rom, Thanks again

SN