Win a HTC HD2 with MoDaCo and @superetrader

Guest PaulOBrien

Will it be random to choose a winner ? And how many HD2 for this event ?

A lot of feedback of course it's good for site rating, but it'll best if every feedback is getting from different people. Collect all the ideas and built a best website follow which one suitable. Retweak and feedback again for the same people seems worse, ideas and feedback will repeat and repeat oneselft. Do you think so Paul ?

Guest TheNerd

Good competition. Great prize! :(

As I'm being a complete biff on the computer today I managed to retweet twice so now I'm getting abuse from condescending twits. :D

Anyway, good luck to all. Fabulous Chrimbo present for the lucky winner.

Yes, it will be random draw.

Only one.

Such a bad news ! I think better save money to buy it before christmas ;) I wont believe if i can have twice HD 2 + 2 = 4 ;)

Guest Perfectionist

I don't get this retweeting thing - do I need to set up a twitter account to do it ? ;)

On second thought, who am I kidding - I've never won anything in my life, so what's the point ! ;)

Yup, I'm the worlds biggest loser ! ;)

Guest Sam The WinMo

Wow, it's a good thing I actually bothered to check my spam box today. For some reason, Modaco emails was going into my spam box, and I had not realized it. I would have missed this contest without a flinch.

Talk about luck. Or...is it fate? ;)

Guest LiKBeAsT
This contest made a lot of users registered from some years to actually post their 1st post°_°

Yes, thats true and i've seen it in quit a few comps!

I'd also bet that there are many many users that visit modaco in a daily basis and don't even have an account ;)

PS: joined and re-tweeted. Great comp and good luck to everyone!!

Guest HoggerJeff

Anyone else have the problem that they can't enter the contest? I've tried several times on several different days and always get the same result:

Sorry, we are unable to process your entry at this time. Press the back button to try again or try later.

I click OK and get sent back to the blank entry form.

Any suggestions???? ;)

Guest markusmuster
Anyone else have the problem that they can't enter the contest? I've tried several times on several different days and always get the same result:

Sorry, we are unable to process your entry at this time. Press the back button to try again or try later.

I click OK and get sent back to the blank entry form.

Any suggestions???? ;)

Try Internet Explorer, or disable any RefConrol etc stuff in Firefox.

Guest Богдан

A great website! Very comfortable layout and good design. The only thing missing would be a "Help me choose a device" enquiry system where you chose the parameters you need and the search engine gives you the related results.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.