Import Playlists into Touch Player?

Is it possible to import any kind of playlist into touch player? i have synced all my songs and playlists to the phone, but the playlists don't show up in touch player :( , only in wmp!

I know that you can make your own playlists in touch player, but that is extremely cumbersome when you flash roms frequently, not to mention that your playlists contain about 60 songs a piece...

even just backing up the touch player playlists would be great, but as far as i can tell, there is no option to do that... :D

• 3 months later...
Guest isakhnov
Is it possible to import any kind of playlist into touch player? i have synced all my songs and playlists to the phone, but the playlists don't show up in touch player ;) , only in wmp!

I know that you can make your own playlists in touch player, but that is extremely cumbersome when you flash roms frequently, not to mention that your playlists contain about 60 songs a piece...

even just backing up the touch player playlists would be great, but as far as i can tell, there is no option to do that... :)

Looking for the same information, did you figure out how to do it?

P.S., what did you have to do to get playlist show up in the wmp on the phone? I only get files synced.

You have to look for

Pocket Tunes

with this app you can import your playlists from itunes to your mobile device

:Pgreets

Edited by Guest

Guest isakhnov
You have to look for

Pocket Tunes

with this app you can import your playlists from itunes to your mobile device

:Pgreets

I had figured out the problem - I was connecting as HDD. As soon as I switched to ActiveSync playlists were synced to the phone.