[ROM] RODRIGOFD O2 LITE ROM 'ULTRA LITE'

Guest rodrigofd

Guest Benbekoster
Hi powuser... I paused HD2 ROM development for a while, and had to do my 'real world' job for a while ;)

But my current 'cooking' task is developing the ultra lite IL2... however i am having strange, serious issues now, that i didn't when i cooked first ultra lite version..

I have my serious suspects to 2 things: the overclock tool posted in this forum, i have my serious doubts about real impact of this tool... i feel like since i messed badly my phone when i overclocked it, despite some people arguing that when it goes to off, it 'resets' its change (again, i am suspicious about all this) ..

my other theory is about this new IL2 release.... maybe they messed with some drivers.. or maybe it was just me.. we'll see

Can we expect your IL2 release today? ;)

Anyway keep up your excellent work!

Guest monyozt
Hello?

Is it a multilanguage version ?

And i have an I8000 from singapour, is it a problem?

THX

i think its english version. and its no problem with singapore phone

help, i just realize my wifi is gone after using this rom!? it's nowhere to be found on wireless manager!

any idea how to fix?

It might be due to incompatibility one of application/s that you probably have installed after flashing your ROM, like SKTools which has been blamed about its conflict with WiFi setting/manager in previous versions BUT I'm using this very Lite ROM and "SKTools v.4.4.7.14" at the same time and have not encountered any problem regarding WiFi and it's setting.

Try to un-install your recently installed application/s one-by-one and test your WiFi afterward to see which one is causing the problem.

anyone knows how to adjust the strength of the vibration? the stock Omnia II ROM has the feature...

Even with stock rom, changing vibrations from 1 to 5 didn't seem to make any difference for me..

The settings are here:

HKCU\ControlPanel\VibeTonz\

TouchVibeStrength

dword from 0-5

It might be due to incompatibility one of application/s that you probably have installed after flashing your ROM, like SKTools which has been blamed about its conflict with WiFi setting/manager in previous versions BUT I'm using this very Lite ROM and "SKTools v.4.4.7.14" at the same time and have not encountered any problem regarding WiFi and it's setting.

Try to un-install your recently installed application/s one-by-one and test your WiFi afterward to see which one is causing the problem.

OMG you were right, looks like sktools is the problem, thank you...I will use the newer version then.

Guest lululala
Even with stock rom, changing vibrations from 1 to 5 didn't seem to make any difference for me..

The settings are here:

TouchVibeStrength

dword from 0-5

Great, thanks.

Guest tacchan23

The settings are here:

TouchVibeStrength

dword from 0-5

To me, honestly the vibration level seems quite different from lvl1 to lvl5 (I like it to lvl 5)

Guess the only good thing about Samsung Volume app was the setting of vibration^^

I'll add it to my registry import trough SASHIMI^^

Guest wiggy6230

Hi RFD,

Thanks for the great ROMs.

The windows start screens you use in your ROMS (windows 7 I think), could you post it with instuctions, so that I can replace the boring Samsung and Orange Windows start up.

Cheers,

Keep up the great work,

Wiggy

Guest rodrigofd
Hi RFD,

Thanks for the great ROMs.

The windows start screens you use in your ROMS (windows 7 I think), could you post it with instuctions, so that I can replace the boring Samsung and Orange Windows start up.

Cheers,

Keep up the great work,

Wiggy

Take the power_on.gif, power_off.gif and welcomehead.192.png from \windows dir of my rom

Guest wiggy6230
Take the power_on.gif, power_off.gif and welcomehead.192.png from \windows dir of my rom

Hi,

Thank you for that, but Im not running one of your ROMS at this time, could you possibly upload those files.

Thank you,

Wiggy

Guest mottikeren

Hi guys

I have big problem

my o2 is from singapur but i live in Israel

after flashing several rom from this forum using octan mini with its limited option my phone can't find the cellular netrork any more , when I try to set it maually it says "cannot read setting"

HELP PLEASE

Hi guys

I have big problem

my o2 is from singapur but i live in Israel

after flashing several rom from this forum using octan mini with its limited option my phone can't find the cellular netrork any more , when I try to set it maually it says "cannot read setting"

HELP PLEASE

For your own sake and getting a faster response, provide more info such as stock ROM version, the last used official ROM version (probably Secany's ROM/s) for flashing, phone operator lock status!

Guest Rothariger

hey i have a brand new phone!!!

its amazing fast...

thanks rodrigo...

ps: i feel so stupid talking tarzan's english, when rodrigo its from argentina... ;)

Edit

---------------------------------------

I dont know if is just me, but when i sync live mail, in live i see that x new mails, but when i go to the mail client i doesnt have the hotmail account...

fix for this????

Edited by Rothariger

I experienced a weird problem

when I first tried this ROM, I installed :

1. SPB 3.5.1 shell, MSkip Ultimate Elegance

2. Vista taskbar & notification icons

3. Opera 10 beta

4. SKtools

5. some others apps and games

however upon several days of use, I realized my wifi was gone, somebody suggested uninstalling SKtools; well it worked.

but after that something weird begun to happen......

Opera replaced SKtools as wifi disabler....no matter the beta 1 or beta 2 version.

even a weirder problem is that Vista taskbar and notification icons is now causing the phone to freeze at startup!

HARD RESET does not solved it.

weird...

this didn't happen on stock ROM.

I experienced a weird problem

when I first tried this ROM, I installed :

1. SPB 3.5.1 shell, MSkip Ultimate Elegance

2. Vista taskbar & notification icons

3. Opera 10 beta

4. SKtools

5. some others apps and games

however upon several days of use, I realized my wifi was gone, somebody suggested uninstalling SKtools; well it worked.

but after that something weird begun to happen......

Opera replaced SKtools as wifi disabler....no matter the beta 1 or beta 2 version.

even a weirder problem is that Vista taskbar and notification icons is now causing the phone to freeze at startup!

HARD RESET does not solved it.

weird...

this didn't happen on stock ROM.

Hmm, I assume it was me who suggested you to un-install it but I guess you forgot to install/upgrade to latest SKTools version afterward!

Simply try to installing the latest SKTools and see how it goes!?

By the way, I'm using this very RDF's Ultra-Lite ROM and have all those applications that you have installed BUT "MSkip Ultimate Elegance"

Question: You said even after hardrest you can't get WiFi to work? When? Right after "Hard Reset" or after "Hard Reset+aforementioned apps installation"?