[ROM] RODRIGOFD O2 LITE ROM 'ULTRA LITE'

Guest rodrigofd

Guest Michael Pang
Basically , it is a re-done of my original Ultra Lite ROM... It uses LATEST stock ROM as base (i can't specify because of poster request), i fixed all bugs related to previous version..

It has about 88MB of free ram on boot, it's fast and stable :)

any chance to have a central repository for those deleted cabs (grouped by samsung release, say grouped by K5, L2, L5). would be good to create another thread for this purpose so that you and KC can share the same repository.

Guest tacchan23
any chance to have a central repository for those deleted cabs (grouped by samsung release, say grouped by K5, L2, L5). would be good to create another thread for this purpose so that you and KC can share the same repository.

I was/am planning to do that, but I have no free time at all lately... can't even test all these nice ROMs :)

Basically , it is a re-done of my original Ultra Lite ROM... It uses LATEST stock ROM as base (i can't specify because of poster request), i fixed all bugs related to previous version..

It has about 88MB of free ram on boot, it's fast and stable :)

appreciate ur ROM as always.

Guest ku_dq007

Mr rodrigofd,

First, thanks for your hard job.

Can you provite the "Large Indicator" cab, I can't set vibrate level without it. WM Volume only set Volume level, the vibrate level just on "3" and I dont know how to adjust it.

Edited by ku_dq007

Guest Benbekoster

I would also like to have "Large Indicator'' in this ROM.

Rodrigofd, can you please supply us wit a CAB in this way?

Thanks in advance and thanks also for this wonderful ROM!

Guest Ichigo80

I did not understand a thing .... but the new lite rom Rodrigo (beta2 call it) is already available? Some of you talk as if we already had!

the first page there is still the first version, but before a user (zzzzzz54321) showed the image with the consumption of ROM and RAM!

Edited by Ichigo80

Guest tacchan23
I did not understand a thing .... but the new lite rom Rodrigo (beta2 call it) is already available? Some of you talk as if we already had!

the first page there is still the first version, but before a user (zzzzzz54321) showed the image with the consumption of ROM and RAM!

Maybe you mistaking about this UltraLite ROM (new version already available) and the HD2 rom?

Guest Ichigo80

no no ... I speak of the ultra lite rom Rodrigo! not the one with manila 2.5! then the new ultra lite rom is the one that can be downloaded on the first page?

Guest rodrigofd
no no ... I speak of the ultra lite rom Rodrigo! not the one with manila 2.5! then the new ultra lite rom is the one that can be downloaded on the first page?

YES, there is a new version ! Don't you read posts or titles? i updated original post .... BTW the version number is related to release date: 122209 is december 22, 09 :)

Take it easy with cab requests! not that this is a 'serve yourself menu' ;) I'll upload them as i have time..

cheers

Guest monyozt
There you have :) ... Check original post of this thread.

thanks bro.. downloading now..

just my suggestion, since you release ultra lite version, if you don;t mind please upload cab for all originall apps and game from original firmware. like some one did on I900 thread. so some people that need some cabs can install sparately on your rom... ;)

just my cent :o

anyway thanks bro... B)

waiting your WM 6.5.3 release B)

For those of you annoyed with the 10000000 invalid ringtones in samsung settings, just go to HKCU/CONTROLPANEL/SOUNDS, look for the ringtone key, and delete it :)

I used secanys phone part IL2 Found at this link

Phone: http://rapidshare.com/files/323156607/Phone_I8000XXIL2.7z

Everything seems to be working fine except that i lost access to my data access, My phone says All data Connection : Disconected

I know that im supose to use the IL2 phone part from the original rom .. maybe that is what is causing my problems ..

i 'recommend' using it in conjunction with phone part IL2 (comes with IL5 official ROM)

Would it be possible to post the link to the orininal phone part pls

Or maybe i need to configure it so that i get access to the internet again !!