[ROM] RODRIGOFD O2 LITE ROM 'ULTRA LITE'

Guest rodrigofd

very nice and responsive..

:D

1 small bug report tho

picture widget in titanium opens thumbnails but if i press them it says that 'blabla.jpg' is either not signed or their component cannot be found.

edit: I installed everything as said in the instructions.

cheers!!

Edited by Pajdo

Guest monyozt
@RDF

i've tried to download ur ROM 3 times already but fialed, i dont if its something wrong with my laptop or because i am driving right now. 1st time i got like 8 MB, 2nd time is about 27MB and 3rd time is 35MB. am trying the 4th time now, hopefully it'll work out.

use download manager bro

Guest emperorben

Thanks rodrigofd! Will flash it when i'm back home.

Quick qn for you: The Titanium CPR file is affixed to SPlugins or Titanium now?

For those who tried the ROM: Any memory leak compared to original IK5?

Thanks rodrigofd! Will flash it when i'm back home.

Quick qn for you: The Titanium CPR file is affixed to SPlugins or Titanium now?

For those who tried the ROM: Any memory leak compared to original IK5?

standard titanium, no leak so far. avg. around 75MB

Guest monyozt

bro. do you mind to post cab for samsung keyboard?

after i flash, i got blank CSC part. is it normal? so, i want to flash back to original CSC, how i do that?? i lost original singapore CSC SOIJ2

while flashing, i follow your instruction, octans command "wait until boot completly" but after waiting 5 minutes, noting say "job done"

then i disconnect the cable. did i make something wrog??

update:

1. After i try reflash without check "erase CSC" i still got blank csc

2. To able view images file from file explorer, instal ttlcmd. then browse an image. then tap n hold the image-properties clik "associate tab",click assosiate button

on command fill with this parameter \Windows\pimg.exe works fine for me

bugs report so far :

1. Picture widget in titanium opens thumbnails but if i press them it says that 'blabla.jpg' is either not signed or their component cannot be found.

2. When i go to Samsung seting menu-display-items on today, i got error with setting_t.exe

3. X-button seems doens't works even already enable by default

4. How to enable samsung dialler skin(video call) i try using advance config tools, but no success.. still unable to enable video call back

5. time on message not correctly(when you receive message you'll get few hours earlier time)

6. when you charge you batree off position, you will get message csc download binnary, how do i know if my batree fully from charge?

7. CHome doenst show on titanium...... even already enable using CHome editor

post-497070-1259895095_thumb.jpg

post-497070-1259896375_thumb.jpg

post-497070-1259896396_thumb.jpg

post-497070-1259901801_thumb.jpg

Edited by monyozt

Screen01.png

gee, I didn't see this

WTF?????????????? still only 140MB of RAM available for windows????????????

either Samsung definitely lied to us, or perhaps it's microsoft's fault!

bro. do you mind to post cab for samsung keyboard?

after i flash, i got blank CSC part. is it normal? so, i want to flash back to original, how i do that??

while flashing, i follow your instruction, octans command "wait until boot completly" but after waiting 5 minutes, noting say "job done"

then i disconnect the cable. did i make something wrog??

bugs report so far :

1. picture widget in titanium opens thumbnails but if i press them it says that 'blabla.jpg' is either not signed or their component cannot be found.

2. after disconnected from activesync PC, icon doesnt change

same here after flashing, unpluged cable anyway, havent found anything wrong yet. u have to assign picture&video to open any picture, coz they were assigned to samsung app b4 u flashing the lite ROM. the icon did change after sync, might wanna try again or hard reset after flashing.

Guest monyozt
same here after flashing, unpluged cable anyway, havent found anything wrong yet. u have to assign picture&video to open any picture, coz they were assigned to samsung app b4 u flashing the lite ROM. the icon did change after sync, might wanna try again or hard reset after flashing.

you mean edit parameter via CHome editor bro??

you mean edit parameter via CHome editor bro??

i use file explore extention to assign picture&video to open up pictures, since there is no samsung picture viewer anymore.

meh.. im back.

so far ive found error when i get in:

on today. "pictures" error msg.

in Samsung setting: error msg when go to "Items on Today"

after got those errors, i smell errors..

in fact.. i prefer samsung original setting rather than microsoft calander, msg, clock... it just better to use and fancy..

if you have time make another ROM. please consider get samsung original setting back (msg, clock, calander etc..) and samsung menu~~

also need microsoft office and card reader~~~

again. thanks for your great work~~ :D

Thanks RFD for the rom...

Yep Samsung settings crashes at some areas.. particularly the MMS options.

I installed arcsoft, i can't view previous mms, but seems to be able to compose new mms, haven't tested sending.

no samsung dialer means no video call means phone is crippled like iphone :D

overall seems speedy. lock screen still lags as normal wm6.5, get the fix from xda forums!

EDIT: The ARCSOFTMMS I posted in the other thread works for MMS on this phone. You will not be able to view previous backupped mms though. also u need to learn how to edit arcsoft settings to fit your mms gateway.

Also, can someone provide some help on which files and registry edits are needed to put the samsung dialer back?

Edited by powser

Guest touchprogeek

running the great new ROM, that's a boat load better without all the bloatware on there. Just a couple of things if I may:

Could we add back the large button control for the top taskbar with the battery and phone settings etc.

MS Voice Command - I was wondering if building it into the ROM would allow you to start Voice Command thru bluetooth headsets or with the wired headset included with the Omnia 2. I know on other ROMs, that was the case, if you installed Voice Command as a cab, it wouldnt' work with wired headset buttons or with bluetooth headsets, but once included in the ROM, it worked fine.. Just wondering if that would be possible.

Opera! I know the new Opera 10 is out, but Opera 9.5 was quite stable for most, wondering if it would be good to add that into the ROM (although I know you said this was a LITE ROM and so I understand why you didn't include it)

As for bugs, when you try to go into Items on Today via Samsung Settings, it crashes saying it has a problem with setting_t.exe

Edited by touchprogeek

Guest monyozt
i use file explore extention to assign picture&video to open up pictures, since there is no samsung picture viewer anymore.

do you know parameter to call picture&video from windows dir?

@RFD

sincere thanks ..now i will immediately get one and start another addictive part..i had almost lost hopethat a custom rom can be made ever..but this is like more than a Magic.You guys are really true magicians :D

Thanks RFD for the rom...

Yep Samsung settings crashes at some areas.. particularly the MMS options.

I installed arcsoft, i can't view previous mms, but seems to be able to compose new mms, haven't tested sending.

no samsung dialer means no video call means phone is crippled like iphone :D

overall seems speedy. lock screen still lags as normal wm6.5, get the fix from xda forums!

EDIT: The ARCSOFTMMS I posted in the other thread works for MMS on this phone. You will not be able to view previous backupped mms though. also u need to learn how to edit arcsoft settings to fit your mms gateway.

Also, can someone provide some help on which files and registry edits are needed to put the samsung dialer back?

try sktools.It might help