Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest George_red_storm
New update on first page:

first rom of 2010: 28205 Normal/M2Dv2 released! :)

Happy New Year!

Thank you very much! Happy New Year! ;)

Guest steff195

@Orbit71: you should search the forum... I don't have time to search the files for you... I barely have the time to cook these roms for you guys... no offence!

@DFKT: I don't know, but what's wrong with this one... anyway, try so search the Samsung Omnia apps repository topic..

@Natsirt: what's new? Welll... first of all new build :) probably some problems solved... I don't know... I didn't get to test it too much...

btndonatecclgc.gif

Guest Catani

Thanks steff for the new build. Your effort is greatly appreciated but there's one small problem.Why do you guys keep using RapidShare since most of the time it doesn't work? It's slow and usually there are no free download slots. Rapidshare is good only if you have a Premium Account. In the meantime ....guys ..please someone offer a download mirror. Cheers and Happy New Year.

Edited by Catani

Guest steff195

I said it before, I have a rapidshare account and it's easy for me to upload the files here since the upload speed it's pretty good...

I know lots of you guys don't have a premium account, but anyone who wanna help can mirror the files... I don't always have the time to sit and upload... it already takes enough time for me to cook these roms. Please understand me! :)

Guest kevin2210

thanks steff for your awesome rom , please give more information about new rom 28205, now i'm using rom base on DXID1 so i want to ask you if i flash yours rom do i have to reflash original DXIA5 first, or i can reflash directly , do you include DXIA5 eboot in this rom , thanks anyway

Guest lsherif

Hi Steff,

Happy new year to you & thanks for the new years gift, downloaded the 28205 m2d version, great as the previous ones , you really are cooking very good roms , appreciate your efforts in providing us with such stable & smooth roms.

Just one small observation, program memory in this is less by around 3 megs than the previous one whereas same cooked applications ! any reason for this decrease ?

Guest Orbit71
@Orbit71: you should search the forum... I don't have time to search the files for you... I barely have the time to cook these roms for you guys... no offence!

@DFKT: I don't know, but what's wrong with this one... anyway, try so search the Samsung Omnia apps repository topic..

@Natsirt: what's new? Welll... first of all new build :) probably some problems solved... I don't know... I didn't get to test it too much...

btndonatecclgc.gif

Hi Steff,

Applications and more can be found under http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ons-repository/

Thanks and happy new year.....

Guest GeorDanny
I said it before, I have a rapidshare account and it's easy for me to upload the files here since the upload speed it's pretty good...

I know lots of you guys don't have a premium account, but anyone who wanna help can mirror the files... I don't always have the time to sit and upload... it already takes enough time for me to cook these roms. Please understand me! :)

*steff195 but we if we can not download what's the point has to do new Rom `s?

I can not download that no premium account ,

Thanks for work done !

Guest blade87
Hi Steff,

Happy new year to you & thanks for the new years gift, downloaded the 28205 m2d version, great as the previous ones , you really are cooking very good roms , appreciate your efforts in providing us with such stable & smooth roms.

Just one small observation, program memory in this is less by around 3 megs than the previous one whereas same cooked applications ! any reason for this decrease ?

The main source of all our new WM6.5 builds has returned, releasing a new build to celebrate the new year! The base files can be got from here, and chefs including myself will most likely be uploading ROMs shortly with the new builds.

Whilst 600MB of ROMs upload, I thought I’d take the opportunity to delve into the OS. Generally, nothing has changed since 28014, though it seems Internet Explorer is slightly more snappy. There are some downsides, such as massive memory usage and slow loading.

Guest The_Wolf88

Oh !

First ROM of 2010 :)

But Rapidshare giving me problems !!

Can anybody upload it on megaupload !?

It is the 28205 Normal..

Thanks steff195 ;)

Guest Linkinou

i have a problem, when i soft reset my phone with your last rom, the clock will reset to default.

Annoying problem

[edit] The clock problem is solved

But i have another bug

When i create a connection, it won't remember that i created a modem, it just disappear, so i can't connect to internet. Any fix?

Edited by Linkinou

Guest opsource
i have a problem, when i soft reset my phone with your last rom, the clock will reset to default.

Annoying problem

[edit] The clock problem is solved

But i have another bug

When i create a connection, it won't remember that i created a modem, it just disappear, so i can't connect to internet. Any fix?

how did you solved the clock bug?

Guest Rebels
Where is "Contacts"????

u mean after flashing the rom u can't find ur contacts? dude, u've lost'em all. that is y it has been told over and over again to back up data and contacts b4 flashing.

Guest Catani
u mean after flashing the rom u can't find ur contacts? dude, u've lost'em all. that is y it has been told over and over again to back up data and contacts b4 flashing.

I seriously doubt that a person that has 152 posts on this website doesn't know by now that you always have to make a back-up of your data before flashing your phone. Maybe he didn't express him self right. At least I hope so :) ...'cous if not...I feel sad about the guy.

Guest George_red_storm

No man! In Start Menu where is "Contact" icon?