Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Hello, I´m using 24623 Normal when i connect my omnia to the pc Internet explorer don´t let me into internet, but opera 10 works ok. what is the problem ?

Hi TeZeu87,

Try: Start menu - Settings - Connections - Browser Connection, and there, valid 'Automatically detect settings' option.

This solve the problem for me using the same 24623 Normal... very great Rom.

Regs, Thierry

Guest He's Too Sexy
Hi Steff,

Do you have an idea why the WiFi-Router does not work - do you have the oportunity to test it on your device?

Thanks.

I have the same problem.

I also install wmwifirouter and it also does not work. maybe something to do with driver not being install?

Thanks

Ed

Guest sounding

Hello, steff195:

I just installed your Rom. But, my phone does not restart. It stays at Black Screen with Samsung Omnia forever. I have tried reset button, it comes back to Black Screen again!

Here is what I got from installation:

PDA Device Found!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA Device ready to download!

Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

Step 1. Eboot image Downloading

Downloading EBOOT...

EBOOT image downloaded.

PDA Reboot to download Eboot twice!!!

PDA Device Found!

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

Downloading EBOOT...

EBOOT image downloaded.

Step 2. PDA image Downloading

Downloading PDA region #1(DISKIMAGE)...

PDA Image Length : 91455267

PDA image downloaded.

Step 3. Customer image Downloading

Downloading CSC...

GetSize : 305152

CSC finished.

Thanks for help!!!

Hello, steff195:

I just installed your Rom. But, my phone does not restart. It stays at Black Screen with Samsung Omnia forever. I have tried reset button, it comes back to Black Screen again!

Here is what I got from installation:

PDA Device Found!

Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...

.../...

Downloading EBOOT...

EBOOT image downloaded.

Step 2. PDA image Downloading

Downloading PDA region #1(DISKIMAGE)...

PDA Image Length : 91455267

PDA image downloaded.

Step 3. Customer image Downloading

Downloading CSC...

GetSize : 305152

CSC finished.

Thanks for help!!!

It seems something goes wrom during flashing... Be sure to process from Windows XP (either, real XP, or virtual XP through VMPlayer fo example...).

Just redo the whole procedure. Stop your device, connect to your PC, start the Rom-Flash program, and resart the connected device. It should reflash and works after that.

In fact, I've got a similar problem few month ago, flashing OCK Rom, and it works as it!!!

Give us feedback, regards, Thierry

Guest steff195

Thanks Pigot for helping me out in here by replying to users' problems. I visit this thread when I have some spare time, but not always happens... :huh:

Guest steff195
Hello, is it possible to change keyboard? i was finding whole phone and havent find it. tnx

Dude, you can INSTALL whatever keyboard you like. :huh:

And i forgot about internet. i have 1000 mb internet for free but after this rom i cant use explorer because it cant connect. tnx

Better check some settings, and then try again.

Guest TeZeu87

I have a problem with the alarm clock ... I set the time and when the phone is unlock all is ok, a notification appears and you can dismiss it,

When the phone is locked alarm ring but when you press answer button or cancel :| the phone don´t respond only reset can unlock it :|

You know a fix ?

Guest fbenn9

People i still have problem with internet... and i saw too i cant play my music (mp3) i have last rom on any1 can help me please! when i run internet explorer it write the connot connect the connection has been ended. to change your connection settings, tap settings. i try changed all and nothing

I installed opera mini and try browsing and i cant, i already try with wi-fi and i cant browse, actually wi-fi dun connect my phone! tnx for all help if u know :huh:

Guest andrew.mazlim

steff195, since almost most of the users are using "non-normal" roms, why don't you writting details for the rest of your released versions?

For instance, I'm a strong M2D user; how am I suppose to know how much Storage & Memory free your M2Dv2 roms has and what apps are included?

Guest steff195

New rom out! 23135 Normal in first post... see the changelog for news. :P

I said I'd quit, but I tried to improve my roms for my personal use and since I did that, I decided to share it with you once again.

Enjoy! :)

Guest dragonmatahari

good to see you back Mr.Chef :P ,

been seing you at xda mostly these days :(

downloading u'r newest release....

..errr sorry,but the download link keep me redirected to neverland :)

Edited by dragonmatahari