Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest seisman

steff ,can i ask a favour , since this build is the same your previous one ,can you please pack the modified aero theme in acab to be installed on your previous rom also if you donot mind the dialer with video call files

i just donot want to reflash again and i am only few days with your previous rom which is great by the way

Guest claus1953

Using the 21686 lite rom version 1.

I can receive MMS but i cannot create a new MMS, the option is not in the menu. Do i have to install something else?

Edited by claus1953

Guest steff195
when i connect my phone with pc everything ok connected but when i want to use internet it doesnt connect .... can u help me what can i do?

Your phone must be turned to ActiveSync (in USB connection) and after that Windows Mobile Active Center appears (in 7 or Vista, there must be something similar in XP, I just don't remember how it was called) you have an option "Connect without setting up my device", click it, and now you may surf the web.

steff ,can i ask a favour , since this build is the same your previous one ,can you please pack the modified aero theme in acab to be installed on your previous rom also if you donot mind the dialer with video call files

i just donot want to reflash again and i am only few days with your previous rom which is great by the way

If you install those files separately you will lose more space than if they were already cooked into rom.

Using the 21686 lite rom version 1.

I can receive MMS but i cannot create a new MMS, the option is not in the menu. Do i have to install something else?

;) You just press "New" in message editor and then click "Insert", then "Picture" or "Video", let's say, and now your message will be automatically changed to a MMS one, your phone will ask you that afer clicking those options. It wasn't that hard, was it? :)

Edited by steff195

Guest victorkent

Steff, tell me how could I remove the clock or battery from the titlebar because I installed HTC x-button and the icon of this program superposes the clock and it looks so ugly...

Guest steff195
Steff, tell me how could I remove the clock or battery from the titlebar because I installed HTC x-button and the icon of this program superposes the clock and it looks so ugly...

I don't know...

@everyone: For thos of you which use the Omnia Dilaer, I attached a cab for phonepad vibration. I didn't get to include this in the roms, I just got my hands on this, but I will surely include in a future release. Until then, enjoy. ;)

Phone_Pad_Vibrate.cab

Edited by steff195

Guest Facsimile

Hi Steff, I register to Modaco only for your rom.

It's Simple The Best.

I have tried many roms, but your rom is beautiful, simple, fast and essential.

Can you help me to translate it to oder language?

What program do you use for cooking?

Thanks

Guest steff195
Hello...if i turn my mouse on and after that i click something for example the X button my mouse hides...Could you send me a fix on it? :/

There's no fix for that. That's the way mouse works on 6.5.x. It's drivers related. And since Samsung didn't care to release new drivers...

Hi Steff, I register to Modaco only for your rom.

It's Simple The Best.

I have tried many roms, but your rom is beautiful, simple, fast and essential.

Can you help me to translate it to oder language?

What program do you use for cooking?

Thanks

I use Visual Kitchen. It could be translated, but it's a pain in the ... back. :) I gave it up. I don't know about others, but I'm used to english language on my pc, phone, etc. I don't even like my national version of Windows on my pc... it drives me nuts, sometimes, even though it is in my language I don't even understand some options/lines. :lol: I think you got the point. :)

Guest steff195
subtitles really working on tcpmp?

Yes! Just rename your subtitle file to match the movie name and place both of them under the same folder.

Example: Omnia phone.avi must have Omnia phone.sub (or .srt, depending of the subtitle format). The folder may have which name you want.

Guest musicadi

Salut Steff,

I'm having the following problem and been having it with your other roms too, but it might just be my device doing it. Anyway, while connected to wifi and surfing the web (with Opera Mini 5), I often get disconnected and I have to turn wifi off then back on to get connection again. It also happened twice now with 21686 v2 that I just couldn't connect to my network without rebooting the Omnia. Is anyone else experiencing this? Could it be some settings, Opera or just the hardware?

Thank you for the help,

Adrian

Salut Steff,

I'm having the following problem and been having it with your other roms too, but it might just be my device doing it. Anyway, while connected to wifi and surfing the web (with Opera Mini 5), I often get disconnected and I have to turn wifi off then back on to get connection again. It also happened twice now with 21686 v2 that I just couldn't connect to my network without rebooting the Omnia. Is anyone else experiencing this? Could it be some settings, Opera or just the hardware?

Thank you for the help,

Adrian

Which radio version you are using?

Guest steff195

Yes, it might be the radio version's fault, 'cause I didn't have this problem. Try to update that too. I use DXIF1, for example, but you can choose/test whatever you like. There is a topic for this here on Modaco.

Guest jbsilvi
Yes, it might be the radio version's fault, 'cause I didn't have this problem. Try to update that too. I use DXIF1, for example, but you can choose/test whatever you like. There is a topic for this here on Modaco.

Salut Stef!

First of all, thanks for the last rom, the video calls work perfectly :lol:.

I have similar problems with the wi-fi as Adrian said. The browser doesn't work anymore and the icon on the top says that the phone is connected.

I also can't connect at all to the internet through "Orange Internet pe Mobil". I have the network connection's settings done, but it doesn't work at all.

What should I try?.. I don't thing the problem comes from the connection's settings, it must be something else.. (Daca are vreo legatura "PHONE: i900XXHI5" )

Guest seisman

steff , i loved your rom , it the best , i will stick with it

i was trying to get the most from my i900 , by having your rom in it and i tried to try the GPS tweaks mentioned in the forum , but i by mistake deleted one of the registry value by mistake ( called current driver)

so , can you help me by sending to a original registry of your rom of the following path

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\GPS Intermediate Driver\

thanks steff

Guest musicadi

Thank you...and sorry for posting this here, but maybe you guys can help.

I have DXIA2 on...thought about changing it to PUJA1, which I had previously, but it doesn't work anymore somehow...using WIN7 x64, flashed it dozens of times with Grand Prix and same setup.

Now Windows just wouldn't install the CDMA driver and I always end up with boot error on the Omnia whenever I try to flash the radio part. As soon as I reflash Eboot, it's back to normal. When I get the boot error (phone icon with yellow exclamation mark instead of the Omnia logo), the phone still starts normally and everything works.

Tried all kinds of stuff, but didn't work.

Guest steff195
Salut Stef!

First of all, thanks for the last rom, the video calls work perfectly :).

I have similar problems with the wi-fi as Adrian said. The browser doesn't work anymore and the icon on the top says that the phone is connected.

I also can't connect at all to the internet through "Orange Internet pe Mobil". I have the network connection's settings done, but it doesn't work at all.

What should I try?.. I don't thing the problem comes from the connection's settings, it must be something else.. (Daca are vreo legatura "PHONE: i900XXHI5" )

I think it's phone part related. Try a different phone part, as I said I use DXIF1... but hey, that's a suggestion, you can install anything you want. :)

steff , i loved your rom , it the best , i will stick with it

i was trying to get the most from my i900 , by having your rom in it and i tried to try the GPS tweaks mentioned in the forum , but i by mistake deleted one of the registry value by mistake ( called current driver)

so , can you help me by sending to a original registry of your rom of the following path

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\GPS Intermediate Driver\

thanks steff

I attached for you the registry keys. It's the complete set, I took everything that was referring to GPS intermediate driver. Just download the file and import the original registry settings. ;)

GPS_driver_original_registry.rar

Thank you...and sorry for posting this here, but maybe you guys can help.

I have DXIA2 on...thought about changing it to PUJA1, which I had previously, but it doesn't work anymore somehow...using WIN7 x64, flashed it dozens of times with Grand Prix and same setup.

Now Windows just wouldn't install the CDMA driver and I always end up with boot error on the Omnia whenever I try to flash the radio part. As soon as I reflash Eboot, it's back to normal. When I get the boot error (phone icon with yellow exclamation mark instead of the Omnia logo), the phone still starts normally and everything works.

Tried all kinds of stuff, but didn't work.

I think it's the Win7 x64's fault. Try on a different OS. That's all I can say. :lol:

Now, does anyone know where can I find a complete set of Android icons?... I wanna try an Android-ish version of my roms. :o

Edited by steff195

Guest seisman

steff thanks so much for the registery , you are my best cheff

i noticed some of the software stoped working , even it was doing well till yesterday

i have attached a snap of the error message , i hope you have a solution for that

post-589988-1295804748_thumb.jpg

post-589988-1295804765_thumb.jpg

Guest steff195
steff thanks so much for the registery , you are my best cheff

i noticed some of the software stoped working , even it was doing well till yesterday

i have attached a snap of the error message , i hope you have a solution for that

I don't have a solution, but that's the result if you keep messing with your phone. :lol: Try to remember every step you take and when things stop working... this way you can find out what's causing you these problems.

Guest TeZeu87
when i connect my phone with pc everything ok connected but when i want to use internet it doesnt connect .... can u help me what can i do?

Can't connect to Internet

1. Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

2. Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

3. Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again.

Credits leap_ahead

Edited by TeZeu87

Guest seisman
I don't have a solution, but that's the result if you keep messing with your phone. :lol: Try to remember every step you take and when things stop working... this way you can find out what's causing you these problems.

steff , i managed to fix the GPS , by the way , i think you can consider this GPS modification mentioned in the thread http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...00-i8000-omnia/

it is really good , i got fixed in seconds

it may be a new point in your coming rom

Guest Zeroblade

Steff nice work tho i have some issues..i can't seem to see my operator menu.. XD

i can't inquire regarding my remaining airtime or balance plus cant access the promos from there..can you help mate??or anyone here