[ROM] WM 6.5 Classic i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest is77gal
this is a lite rom, and secany have the orginal rom, the diffrents is that in this rom and other custom rom, it is users who have made the rom. they have added and removed programms and tweaks they want in there rom.

thanks, I guess...knew that it was a custom rom since kuan did it but i was also interested in the end-user oppinion...anyway thanks

can anyone upload the ROM i8000KC21889A5_Lite again?,,

because i had 3 times downloads, and when extracted its all CRC failed

thank you so much, sorry for my bad english

great work for mr. kuanchai :')

Guest Zed Kawa

Hello,

I need help with my Samsung Omnia II GT-I8000L. I can't make any of voice dialing program work over bluetooth. I've tried Cyberon Voice Speed Dial, VITO Voice2Go, Microsoft Voice Command. All of them have the same 2 problems:

1. The button on the BT headset does not activate voice dial. This problem is fixable by Jetware audio gateway extention module.

2. The bluetooth headset microphone does not work during voice dialing. Instead, the phone microphone is activated. The headset mic works fine during phone calls, but not for voice commands! I searched all over the internet and found a lot of people complain about this problem. But it seems that nobody have a solution.

This is a major problem for me and if I can't make it work, I'll have to trash the phone. I hope, somebody can help me here. Will any of these ROM fix voice dialing issue? If yes, which one I shoud use?

Provider:

Bell Mobility, Canada

Device details:

PDA: I8000LUGIJ6

CSC: I8000LUGIJ6

PHONE: I8000LUGIJ6

Bluetooth (2.0 + EDR)

S/W: 2.0.3

H/W: 2.0.1

Windows Mobile:

Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional

CE OS 5.2.21856 (Build 21856.5.0.65)

Bluetooth headset:

BlueAnt Interpfone F4

Bluetooth v2.1 EDR

Supported profiles: Headset, Handsfree, A2DP/AVRCP/SBC

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wiggy6230

Hi,

Great ROM, no complaints with it just a question.

Im using iPhone Today and it works fine but I cant set a button to the Wireless Manager. Ive tried setting the exec="ctlpnl" parameters="cplmain.cpl,26" but all it does is open a blank white screen that closes a few seconds later. Does anyone know who I can link to it? see attached pic.

post-440402-1268511510_thumb.png

PDA: JA5

CSC: IK5

Phone: IK3

Thanks in advance for any help.

Wiggy

Edited by wiggy6230

Guest sioppao
Hi,

Great ROM, no complaints with it just a question.

Im using iPhone Today and it works fine but I cant set a button to the Wireless Manager. Ive tried setting the exec="ctlpnl" parameters="cplmain.cpl,26" but all it does is open a blank white screen that closes a few seconds later. Does anyone know who I can link to it? see attached pic.

post-440402-1268511510_thumb.png

PDA: JA5

CSC: IK5

Phone: IK3

Thanks in advance for any help.

Wiggy

\Windows\setting_a.exe

• 1 month later...
Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

Sorry to tell that I'm leaving the i8000 very soon. There will be no new customized ROM from me anymore. However, I'll keep all my ROMs on the rapidshare server as long as they are active. Thank you all for trying my ROMs and I'm glad to have joined this great forum for almost a year.

Good luck,

Khuanchai

Guest Namar

Friends,

Sorry to tell that I'm leaving the i8000 very soon. There will be no new customized ROM from me anymore. However, I'll keep all my ROMs on the rapidshare server as long as they are active. Thank you all for trying my ROMs and I'm glad to have joined this great forum for almost a year.

Good luck,

Khuanchai

[/quo

WE WILL MISS YOU DR K

Edited by Namar

Guest selcuk666

Friends,

Good luck,

Khuanchai

[/

Sad we will miss you

which device did you got

Guest jmsmartins

hi guys

i have an i900 since dec 2008 and i've been around in modaco flashing hundreds of roms..

now i'm a newbie in i8000 (bought it last weekend) and i've been reading this section. i think i'm ready to flash it and i'd like to try this rom by KC, wich was a great chef in i900 section.

i just need a litle help here.

my device came with wm6.5 and here are some specs:

PDA NXXII9

CSC TPHII9

PHONE XXII6

i'm thinking of flashing PDA and CSC, but i wanted to know if i have/you recommend to flash also the phone part (so far i'm happy with the phone part); also do i have to flash eboot? from what i've read i think it isn't necessary because i'm already on wm6.5 but still do u think it would be better? (some fear of bricking my O2 ;))

thanks guys, hope to see an answer soon ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest Mobivenger

Customized i8000KC21889A5 Lite ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Hello Doctor,

I own my Omnia 2 since last December and the only problem I have is the lack of voice dialing via BT.

So, I flashed all new ROMs and finally decided to use your "Customized i8000KC21889A5 Lite ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)".

I did, successfully, thank you very much, it works with Cyberon's Speed Dial and that would be all but for one not so important issue:

Your ROM does not have the Samsung Widget Plus interface - which I rather like :-)

Please tell me - it it possible to have your ROM's voice dialing via BT AND the Widget Plus interface? - probably not but... perhaps in the future?

Thank you very much and regards,

Vladek

(Wladyslaw Moroz, Warsaw, Poland)