[ROM] WM 6.5 Classic i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Thanks. I found 2 issues:

1. I can now compose the MMS, but I cannot include any picture, audio or video:( I can only add picture directly from my camera. I guess there still something missing? When I click "Insert Picture" only the samsung keyboard comes up and nothing happens. Do you have any clues how to fix that?

2. I can send the MMS but I did receive any I sent from other phone to I8000. Any clues?

Edited by ryhoo

Guest monyozt

1. I can now compose the MMS, but I cannot include any picture, audio or video:( I can only add picture directly from my camera. I guess there still something missing? When I click "Insert Picture" only the samsung keyboard comes up and nothing happens. Do you have any clues how to fix that?

2. I can send the MMS but I did receive any I sent from other phone to I8000. Any clues?

i think this ROM doesn't have MMS. you have install 3rd party app

Guest Khuanchai

Can someone please confirm this? I read from the 6.5.3 thread that MMS works fine after the SMS-MMS and phonebook CABs installation. If this doesn't work then I have to find out other solutions.

I'm planning to make a new Lite ROM based on the newly released ROM and will include basic registries for SMS and MMS. However, you have to install the programs by yourself.

Can someone please confirm this? I read from the 6.5.3 thread that MMS works fine after the SMS-MMS and phonebook CABs installation. If this doesn't work then I have to find out other solutions.

I'm planning to make a new Lite ROM based on the newly released ROM and will include basic registries for SMS and MMS. However, you have to install the programs by yourself.

Sorry, I should mention that I use your great 6.1 Lite ROM. I found SMS-MMS application in this thread so I wrote here. Does anyone throughoutly tested this "cabbed" MMS on 6.1 ROM?

Thx

Guest seacoral123

Great to hear that.

-Just for your info. The email setup is resolved (hotmail) via window live icon. Some one try with download window live, and problem resolved. I did it the same way too.

-your rom has better battery life run. Wish the next release still retained with the same feature.

Thank you.

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

Another New Year gift from me. The new WM 6.5 Classic ROM Lite version

ROM specifications:

- ROM based WM 6.5 build 21883 (Thanks secany for the based ROM)

- OEM from newest WM 6.5 ROM

- NetCF 3.5

- Preserved: many Samsung programs that I like

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor,Samsung SMS-MMS, and youtube

- Added: Thai regional settings and some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, some modified registries, and Cyberon Voice speed dial

- Voice speed dial removed as requested. CAB will be provided in the second post.

I have no time to make screenshots. Someone who flash it please help.

Download link in the first post.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the new rom.

Is there a way to get the opera for samsung I8000 in a cab file (with flash support?)

Thanks.

Friends,

Another New Year gift from me. The new WM 6.5 Classic ROM Lite version

ROM specifications:

- ROM based WM 6.5 build 21883 (Thanks secany for the based ROM)

- OEM from newest WM 6.5 ROM

- NetCF 3.5

- Preserved: many Samsung programs that I like

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor,Samsung SMS-MMS, and youtube

- Added: Thai regional settings and some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, some modified registries, and Cyberon Voice speed dial

- Voice speed dial removed as requested. CAB will be provided in the second post.

I have no time to make screenshots. Someone who flash it please help.

Download link in the first post.

Enjoy!

Edited by Whp1

Guest Ichigo80

Khuanchai hello! ignoring the aesthetics of the two interfaces, which is the difference between WM6.5 and WM6.5.3? WM 6.5.3 brings some improvements project?

you prefer wm6.5 or 6.5.3?

Edited by Ichigo80

Guest seacoral123
Khuanchai hello! ignoring the aesthetics of the two interfaces, which is the difference between WM6.5 and WM6.5.3? WM 6.5.3 brings some improvements project?

Ichigo80,

WM6.5 is official, Wm6.5.3 is beta release only. The distinct difference is the close button (X) is at the botton row rather than the top right corner. There is some software cannot properly function because of the addon row at the bottom.

My knowledge is base on 28003/4 release when i still own the htc hd.

Guest Khuanchai

Personally, I still prefer the classic WM 6.5 for daily use. WM 6.5.3 is fancy but as you know some bugs in and many old programs can't be used properly.

Guest selcuk666

is there magnifier on the right upperside of the screen (as in the 6.5.3 rom ) in this 6.5 rom this is very good function for me, esspecially for reading pdf files

Guest monyozt
Titanium Neo with Weather modified from brazingwolf's qvga theme.

Worth to add in the next ROM?

i think you should try this modified by sector

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=36524index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=36525

Edited by monyozt

I guess u can see that there will be some people who likes this and some not.. and even those that likes it may prefer some other skin/theme. Hard to please eveyone if you include some skin o_o