[ROM] WM 6.5 Classic i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Thanks for your reply,opera mobile 10 doesnot have flash support as opera browser has. :)

I tried opera from another forum but it was for i900.I want for i8000.Can Any help? Thank you.

i900 is wQVGA and i8000 is wVGA, try this one, its an old one, but should work fine with flash, choose the VGA version.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=476465

Guest duongthang

first thank you very much rom use very good

how to add weather on screen samsung today

sory i bad english please help

post-201908-1264943572_thumb.png

Edited by duongthang

Guest Gary Crutcher

Thanks KC for the Lite ROM.

I have about 85 MB free program ram after boot!!!

Glad to see you included your custom power_on/power_off gifs.

Thanks again. Great work!!!!

Guest Yeunapo
yea, could someone extract the samsung clock app from the A5 rom?

it was good that samsung included a timer function into it.

there's a link in second post, but it's down.

Guest seacoral123

Dr.K,

I am using this rom and the rss reader hyperlink dont work. After install the extract JA5 version opera, the hyperlink is working on other RSS reader but the samsung defaulted one still no working.

This RSS reader is not only your rom. A partial flash rom from secany also have this problem. Partial i mean you flash only the mst file but not the csc file. It was then i flash the extract version from this A5 csc which is XSOJA5, and secany rom. then this is resolved.

With this rom cooked by your, I dont know what went wrong. Prior use this opera 9.5 (extract), I try opera 10 beta2u, and it also fail to open the rss reader software hyperlink (even though i did a soft reset after install opera 10).

I still happy with this rom. Only the samsung rss is not able to used, but I can access from other rss reader and open the hyperlink to opera 9.5 or IE.

thank you.

Guest maccc73

Dear K

I'm sorry, I have the ROM JA5 and I try to run voice calls via Bluetooth headset. I saw that you are able to run voice calls.

I downloaded VSD, but does not work on my phone. I have to make some changes to the log file?

Thanks

Edited by maccc73

Guest payorision
Dear K

I'm sorry, I have the ROM JA5 and I try to run voice calls via Bluetooth headset. I saw that you are able to run voice calls.

I downloaded VSD, but does not work on my phone. I have to make some changes to the log file?

Thanks

Hi there!

I need this feature too!! I had a HTC Touch and the voice dialing works perfect from the Handfree button.

Now, with the omnia, when I push the "call" button (the only button....) it opens the phone dial pad, but not the voice dial program. If I open the VoiceDial manually, it works right. I can answer the call from the handsfree too pushing the button.

It seems that the problem is the relation between the button in the handsfree and the voicedial program itself.

I search in the HTC registry but without any positive result.

Regards.

Guest maccc73
Hi there!

I need this feature too!! I had a HTC Touch and the voice dialing works perfect from the Handfree button.

Now, with the omnia, when I push the "call" button (the only button....) it opens the phone dial pad, but not the voice dial program. If I open the VoiceDial manually, it works right. I can answer the call from the handsfree too pushing the button.

It seems that the problem is the relation between the button in the handsfree and the voicedial program itself.

I search in the HTC registry but without any positive result.

Regards.

I managed to make the headset bluetooth key, with the software " hands free config" http://www.jetwaremobile.com/bthfx/support.htm.

My problem is that it does not work the VSD settings

Guest Khuanchai
hi khuanchai

when will you release another master piece

Same as I have written in another thread. I'm on the long travel for almost 2 weeks but will try to keep track. However, on my first sight, there is nothing really changed in the JB1 ROM and the new WM builds.

Adding TF3D or newer Sense seems fancy but rather wastes the space and is not yet fully functioning.

Guest zhvihti

Thanks for the 21889 ROM Khuanchai. It's quite speedy and has a lot of free memory.

There is supposedly no Samsung Clock in this ROM but after I flashed, I saw it when WM asked me to set the time. Now I cannot find a way to start it again and the version by powser fails with the "it does not have sufficient system permissions" error.

Can you maybe share where the exe for the clock application is or how I can make powser's version work?

Thanks.

In case anybody else experiences crashes in the settings when trying to edit the reminder tone - the cause is an invalid setting in the registry. Go to HKCU > Control Panel > Notifications. Look for the group that has a Default value of "Reminders" (on my phone it is {15F11F90-8A5F-454c-89FC-BA9B7AAB0CAD}). Then change the Wave key for that group to a valid tone location (e.g. "\Windows\notify.wma").

Edited by zhvihti

Guest Teflanzy

hi Khuanchai

i'm using your latest rom with the original arabic csc

the arabic is displaying well but the arabic keyboard is not showing

can you help me with it?

thank you

Guest is77gal

have a question, hope any1 can help me...why should i flash this pda....how is it better than secany ja5...cause i get after boot about 70 mb, then use cleanram and ramsweeper and reach about 80/80+ mb....is this pda faster or what does it do better? besides being 6.5.5 and secanys 6.5

Guest speedfrog
have a question, hope any1 can help me...why should i flash this pda....how is it better than secany ja5...cause i get after boot about 70 mb, then use cleanram and ramsweeper and reach about 80/80+ mb....is this pda faster or what does it do better? besides being 6.5.5 and secanys 6.5

its not a pda, its a rom !

Guest speedfrog
whatever...pls answer the questino

this is a lite rom, and secany have the orginal rom, the diffrents is that in this rom and other custom rom, it is users who have made the rom. they have added and removed programms and tweaks they want in there rom.