SGP official J9 full rom file for WM6.5

Guest lysiong

Guest lysiong

SGP official full rom file for J9 ;) . The below is the file that I copy from NPS temp folder.

(RapidShare)

CSC

http://rapidshare.com/files/318307574/CSC_I8000XSOIJ2.zip

Phone + eboot

http://rapidshare.com/files/319191578/phone_and_eboot_J9.zip

PDA

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

(Mediafire)

CSC

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tzmykznmdgw/...I8000XSOIJ2.zip

Phone + eboot

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nnnzmt55zyd/Phone_eboot.zip file has been renew ;)

PDA

Part 1

Part 2 file has been renew ;)

Part 3

Note:

Both 3 files above is for winmo 6.5

Whoever user that update their OmniaII through the NPS v1.4.0.IK1. This is the original rom that user will get.

Finally all files has been upload to mediafire.

Anyone who download the PDA part2 file from mediafire, please delete it as the file is corrupted(it will cause crc error when try to extract the mst file), I will try to upload another copy of part2 file.

Part2 of PDA file has been successfully upload, the current copy tested working.

Confirm phone_eboot.zip file is corrupted, if anyone download it previously, please delete it & download the fresh copy of this file.

File from rapidshare can be mix with mediafire. For example, you can download PDA part 1 from rapidshare & PDA part 2 from mediafire.

For extract the PDA file, please use 7zip (http://www.7-zip.org/)

Enjoy ;)

Edited by lysiong

Guest lysiong
thanks for the file.

one question how did youu got it ?

did you extract it directly from your phone?

is not from my phone but is from the PC where the NPS is installed.

Guest lysiong
where is the file (folder) located? i don't find anything on TEMP folder

once the user click to accept the update, the NPS started to download a zip file that contain all the update from web(still finding the full address ;) ) . After it finish download the zip file, the NPS will auto extract the zip to temp folder. That folder acually contain all the flash-able file like csc, ebo, mst & bin file. Once the NPS finish flash the file to Omnia, it will delete off all the file ;) . This is why you can't find the file after you finish flash it.

The temp folder is located in C:\Documents and Settings\"username"\Application Data\Samsung\New PC Studio\FUS\GT-I8000_xxxxx\

I manage to copy all the file from the temp folder before it started to delete it ;)

once the user click to accept the update, the NPS started to download a zip file that contain all the update from web(still finding the full address ;) ) . After it finish download the zip file, the NPS will auto extract the zip to temp folder. That folder acually contain all the flash-able file like csc, ebo, mst & bin file. Once the NPS finish flash the file to Omnia, it will delete off all the file ;) . This is why you can't find the file after you finish flash it.

The temp folder is located in C:\Documents and Settings\"username"\Application Data\Samsung\New PC Studio\FUS\GT-I8000_xxxxx\

I manage to copy all the file from the temp folder before it started to delete it ;)

Is the SOIJ2 .CSC meant to be so small in size as compared to L2 and many previous ROMs?

Kindly advise, thank you.

Edited by -Ray

Is the SOIJ2 .CSC meant to be so small in size as compared to L2 and many previous ROMs?

Kindly advise, thank you.

yep, thats about right. i flashed this CSC with L2 and its working just fine. now i dont have to install PlumSIP anymore,lol

Guest gideon1975

Will the Flashing to IL2 via NPS also work on Windows 7?

Been trying to get IL2 from Secany without luck since RS connection is sooooooo bad....

NPS is my last hope...

yep, thats about right. i flashed this CSC with L2 and its working just fine. now i dont have to install PlumSIP anymore,lol

Thanks for the quick reply!

I realised that the reason why those previous csc sizes were so big because they contained several others while this was only one.

Just wondering, did you re flash all or only the csc part?

For me i flashed the csc file only instead of reflashing the whole L2 ROM again ;)

@big thanks to lysiong for providing the file! :DD

Edited by -Ray

Thanks for the quick reply!

I realised that the reason why those previous csc sizes were so big because they contained several others while this was only one.

Just wondering, did you re flash all or only the csc part?

For me i flashed the csc file only instead of reflashing the whole L2 ROM again ;)

@big thanks to lysiong for providing the file! ;) D

i reflashed PDA and CSC.

Guest gideon1975

Can someone help...?

I downloaded the XSOIJ2 and flashed it with OCTANs. Then, I went online with NPS and still the msg I get says:

"This device is not supported. The device you have selected does not support software upgrade."...

Did I miss out some settings? I installed NPS under "Malaysia" as the country and "UK English" for language.

Do I have to chance country to "Singapore" instead?

Please help...

Guest lysiong
Can someone help...?

I downloaded the XSOIJ2 and flashed it with OCTANs. Then, I went online with NPS and still the msg I get says:

"This device is not supported. The device you have selected does not support software upgrade."...

Did I miss out some settings? I installed NPS under "Malaysia" as the country and "UK English" for language.

Do I have to chance country to "Singapore" instead?

Please help...

please follow this thread

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...ng-secany-roms/

for the country, you can choose Malaysia or Singapore.

Edited by lysiong

i only have CSC I8000FAMIJ2

thanks! downloaded and saved.

still hope someone can post the ij3. combined with dxij1 and ij9, these would now be the officially released 6.5 data files for some of us.

Edited by alas6

Guest visions77

Hi,

I'm from singapore, I had previously flashed with secany official ROMS and would eventually like to try rodrigofd cooked ROMs

Currently with

PDA = JC

CSC = K2

Phone = K2

So in the next flash, should I combine official CSC J2 and Phone J1 with PDA L2 from rodrigofd? Is this the best option if I'm using in SIngapore?