SGP official J9 full rom file for WM6.5

Guest lysiong

Guest lysiong
Thanks bro. Wating for your good news! :)

confirm is one of the PDA file in mediafire is corrupted, I having the same error when extracting the mst file, will try to check tomorrow.

Guest froggyman
pls use 7zip to unzip it....you do no need to remove the .001 filename. You just need to open the 001 file with the 7zip & extract it.

Ok :) ..Thanks bro.

Will continue to e part 3.

Guest froggyman
confirm is one of the PDA file in mediafire is corrupted, I having the same error when extracting the mst file, will try to check tomorrow.

Is it the part/file 002?.

Waiting for your good news.

Thanks bro.

Guest lysiong
Is it the part/file 002?.

Waiting for your good news.

Thanks bro.

yes, after checking it, is 002 file having problem...I trying to upload again 002 file now.....

Guest NewForce
yes, after checking it, is 002 file having problem...I trying to upload again 002 file now.....

Great that you've found the actual trouble. Thanks bro! :)

Guest froggyman
Anyone who download the PDA part2 file from mediafire, please delete it as the file is corrupted(it will cause crc error when try to extract the mst file), I will try to upload another copy of part2 file.

Part2 of PDA file has been successfully upload, the current copy tested working.

Enjoy :)

Thanks bro for the testing.

Great to have u ppl around helping us. B)

Edited by froggyman

Guest NewForce
PDA

Part 2 file has been renew :)

Anyone who download the PDA part2 file from mediafire, please delete it as the file is corrupted(it will cause crc error when try to extract the mst file), I will try to upload another copy of part2 file.

Part2 of PDA file has been successfully upload, the current copy tested working.

Enjoy B)

Yes! downloaded the new PDA Part2 file and unzipped successfully.

Thank you very much bro lysiong! B) :D

! C:\Users\folder\Downloads\I8000NXXJ9_WM65\Phone_eboot.zip: CRC failed in Phone_I8000DXIJ1_REV_04.bin. The file is corrupt

Please check this problem also....Phone+eboot Rar got some error.....downloaded it from MediaFire

thanks in advance

cheers

Guest lysiong
! C:\Users\folder\Downloads\I8000NXXJ9_WM65\Phone_eboot.zip: CRC failed in Phone_I8000DXIJ1_REV_04.bin. The file is corrupt

Please check this problem also....Phone+eboot Rar got some error.....downloaded it from MediaFire

thanks in advance

cheers

the phone_eboot.zip file confirm corrupted & has been renew on 1st page, please download new copy of that file.

Have fun :)

the phone_eboot.zip file confirm corrupted & has been renew on 1st page, please download new copy of that file.

Have fun :)

thanks a lot,you're great help

cheers

Guest arunachalam
SGP official full rom file for J9 :D . The below is the file that I copy from NPS temp folder.

(RapidShare)

CSC

http://rapidshare.com/files/318307574/CSC_I8000XSOIJ2.zip

Phone + eboot

http://rapidshare.com/files/319191578/phone_and_eboot_J9.zip

PDA

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

(Mediafire)

CSC

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tzmykznmdgw/...I8000XSOIJ2.zip

Phone + eboot

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nnnzmt55zyd/Phone_eboot.zip file has been renew :)

PDA

Part 1

Part 2 file has been renew B)

Part 3

Note:

Both 3 files above is for winmo 6.5

Whoever user that update their OmniaII through the NPS v1.4.0.IK1. This is the original rom that user will get.

Finally all files has been upload to mediafire.

Confirm phone_eboot.zip file is corrupted, if anyone download it previously, please delete it & download the fresh copy of this file.

Enjoy B)

40 hrs spending for this rom upgrade now I succesfully flashed wm 6.5.One thing I missed to listen,that is 7-zip.renaming the files ,extract with winrar,renaming,again and again file downloading,too much time too much power spending,In the mean time my pc also problem.finally I read full topic then I learned 001 file to be extracted by 7-zip.now the operation is success.then I connect my omnia with NPS for update checking,it says device not supported.what is to be done.pl explain.Thankyou,Thank you,Thank you. :D ;)

Guest lysiong
40 hrs spending for this rom upgrade now I succesfully flashed wm 6.5.One thing I missed to listen,that is 7-zip.renaming the files ,extract with winrar,renaming,again and again file downloading,too much time too much power spending,In the mean time my pc also problem.finally I read full topic then I learned 001 file to be extracted by 7-zip.now the operation is success.then I connect my omnia with NPS for update checking,it says device not supported.what is to be done.pl explain.Thankyou,Thank you,Thank you. :) B)

I think Samsung do something on their online update, even my side also detected as "device not supported", previously it is working fine.

Guest NewForce
40 hrs spending for this rom upgrade now I succesfully flashed wm 6.5.One thing I missed to listen,that is 7-zip.renaming the files ,extract with winrar,renaming,again and again file downloading,too much time too much power spending,In the mean time my pc also problem.finally I read full topic then I learned 001 file to be extracted by 7-zip.now the operation is success.then I connect my omnia with NPS for update checking,it says device not supported.what is to be done.pl explain.Thankyou,Thank you,Thank you. :) B)

Ah... sorry for not read your question correct, reply removed.

Edited by NewForce

Guest arunachalam

Dear lysiong, video call button not working and also I am unable to download files from rapidshare thro opera.after start download only 35 kb download and says download finished(tic mark in checkbox) or some times open singtel page the screen went black.I have to open back cover and restart.omniaII to not cooperating with us like i900.i900 simply better than omniaII.more programes occupies ram and rom and also during flashing all my storage files gone.any remidy for this problem.

Guest froggyman
Yes! downloaded the new PDA Part2 file and unzipped successfully.

Thank you very much bro lysiong! :) B)

Hi NewForce,

what the final file size of the PDA after ur unzip?

Thanks.

Guest Spartan_X

any idea why it goes strait into french? everything works fine and I'd tried to change the language back to english twice and it seems like it has some sort of script that sets the language to french automatically after the phone boots up.

Guest NewForce
Hi NewForce,

what the final file size of the PDA after ur unzip?

Thanks.

Sorry for late reply, I'd just saw it.

The final size after unzip was, 479,140KB (490,638,848 bytes) (Size on disk 490,639,360 bytes)

Guest froggyman
Sorry for late reply, I'd just saw it.

The final size after unzip was, 479,140KB (490,638,848 bytes) (Size on disk 490,639,360 bytes)

Thanks for ur reply.

Think mine file is also about this size....just to confirm mine got no issue when in need to use in....in the future.

Guest lysiong
Dear lisiong, Pl check it csc part inside instead of j9 it shows j6.May be this is the problem to connect and update with NPS.

it actually is J2 & not J6 also....

Guest lysiong
Can anyone please post the SG Official version number for PDA, CSC and Phone: eg I8000XXX...

PDA: I8000NXXIJ9

CSC: I8000XSOIJ2

Phone: I8000DXIJ1

it is same as file name

Guest pundravac

Hello Guys!

I'm little bit new in all of this, and I'm sorry if I bothering with next questions.

If I flash my device with that files in first post I will get latest official version from samsung and next time I will be able to update my phone via NPS?

And second.

Until now I flashed my phone with Octane on win7 32bit, and I flashed only PDA part. So please can some one give me a guide how to make this flash the on most safest way!

I mean on order, ( if You suggest win XP) first phone+eboot then PDA part and finally CSC?

As I say sorry on my ignorance, and I will very grateful if some one will have a little time to reply me on this.

Best regards