[ROM] LEO2-FUSION Beta 1/ HD2 feel in I8000

Guest rodrigofd

One more Bugs I had Tested

Bluetooth Earphone can't control play or pause in the HTC Music Player

I use i-Tech R35 BuleTooth headset and Nokia MD-5W Bluetooth Stereo Music speaker .both of them can to operation with AVRCP( >> /<< stop and pause /Vol +/-)function as well with TouchPlayer in my I8000 (RFD_LEOFUSION Beta1)

post-454755-1260865096_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Bug report:

Youtube player(from HTC, not google) plays video jerky, and the playback controls cannot be seen but can be clicked blindly.

Adding contacts to favourites from people tab lags alot.

Touch player does not have any default album covers/logo(for those who does not have any downloaded covers/logo)

Audio booster does not work(unable to tick "on")

Garmin would sometime crash.

Working for me but others reported as bugs"

Able to choose album and play all the songs from it(from htc music player)

Thanks for your hardwork in making this rom.

Kel-

I installed Samsung Dialler because i want Video call function. All works well except when you press the dial button at any given time to bring up the dialpad, the list of recent call behind the keypad cannot be seen due to font color. If you hide the keypad you can see nothing but a blank white list. But if you blindly click on it, the number will be be dialled.

29223336.png

Hi,

Just a guess but have you tried changing themes?

Kel-

I had to testing with some BlueTooth Device operation with this ROM version,The result are good and quite stable performance on .No drop call or missing connection .last NO REDAIL and the Stereo A2DP/AVRCP also have a good result to me. ;)

post-454755-1260866880_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1260866906_thumb.jpg

Guest RyuSuke
Maybe it missed the AVRCP Profile, but i use the CorePlayer witH my I-Tech R35 it quite good performance of A2Dp/AVRCP in this ROM ;)

I use i-Tech R35 BuleTooth headset and Nokia MD-5W Bluetooth Stereo Music speaker .both of them can to operation with AVRCP( >> /<< stop and pause /Vol +/-)function as well with TouchPlayer in my I8000 (RFD_LEOFUSION Beta1)

The Media player and touch Player are work fine..

Only the HTC player don't work ;)

Guest mattb777

3 more bugs:

- can't change contact image in HTC contacts

- can't add a new footprint in the Footprint tab

- sense crashes when attempting to add a stock in the stocks tab

i'm not complaing tho, ;) , still loving the rom

The Media player and touch Player are work fine..

Only the HTC player don't work ;)

Maybe the problem come from HTC player don't support the AVRCP ,only support the A2DP ;)

By the way I will try to pairing with BlueTooth Virtual Keyboard to instead of the build in Keyboard functional ;)

post-454755-1260869866_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1260869908_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1260870492_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1260870523_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

I've tried all the themes in the ROM, but still no go.

You mean is tried to delete all theme or active the themes on Today ?

Today Theme for me is ok

HTC Sense changing wallpaper for all also work fine for me

post-454755-1260876346_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1260876364_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1260876378_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1260876413_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1260876428_thumb.jpg

Guest kaizer hanz

Hi RFD,

Just only suggestions

I've tried "Rhodium" Phone Canvas but still fails to make Video Call, ;) I hope in the next ROM, we can use a Video Call ;) so we can "maximize the strengths" of our "toys" ;)

thx RFD for your Hard Work ;)

Screen22.jpg

Hi RFD,

Just only suggestions

I've tried "Rhodium" Phone Canvas but still fails to make Video Call, ;) I hope in the next ROM, we can use a Video Call ;) so we can "maximize the strengths" of our "toys" ;)

thx RFD for your Hard Work ;)

You mean is tried to delete all theme or active the themes on Today ?

Today Theme for me is ok

HTC Sense changing wallpaper for all also work fine for me

No, i mean to get VIDEO CALL function in this ROM i have to install Samsung Original Dialler and it works!

Only problem is this:- (regardless of what theme you install)

29223336.png

Guest CryptXus

those using S2U2 .... do u all experience HTC sense on off crashing when u unlock.... 10 times, i will experience 1-2 times...after unlock it shows a black screen except for top n bottom bars...

duno is it the ROM conflict with the apps

Guest CryptXus
@CryptXus

i am fine wif s2u2 its better than the winmo lock screen which is actually buggy...

thks.. tat means its not due to the ROM but maybe rather some of the app i installed... maybe i try redo the whole thing again.

EDIT: found the problem. its due to the animated weather that overlaps over the wallpaper. Apparently sometimes when unlock, the animated weather cannot load properly resulting in a black screen. After disabled the animated weather ... no issue with S2u2.

Edited by CryptXus

And with a fine Background Wallpapers changed performance ;)

Hi previa, from your SS i see that you are using SMS Chat.

Due to the laggy feel of HTC's default messaging app, I have also switched back to sms chat.

However, all my replies have a "-GSM" tagged to them.

Also my messages CANNOT be sent out from sms chat, they will only be sent out after i visit the "HTC Messaging" page.

Any same instances?

One more Bugs I had Tested

Bluetooth Earphone can't control play or pause in the HTC Music Player

I like htc sense ui,and I love this rom deeply,

however I found some bug in testing some days

an important thing is the SMS ringtone cannot play when I had SMS,I set it in samsung setting and HTC setting is useless. ;)

if everyone is OK or had solved it ,could you tell me how to do it?? :P

when touch player change audio effects, I8000 will 'shock' unlike L2??(I'm not sure). ;)

and my friend said he like sumsung task manager,can you make a .cab here? ;)

sorry for my poor english,I'd like to see beta 2 ;)

Edited by duklee

an important thing is the SMS ringtone cannot play when I had SMS,I set it in samsung setting and HTC setting is useless. ;)

when touch player change audio effects, I8000 will 'shock' unlike L2??(I'm not sure). ;)

ive been using this rom for couple of days, and i dont see any problems with sms ringtone also set from samsung settings, at least at my rom (flashed only pda without csc erase, with original orange csc).

But i have another difficulty, trying to map network drive (acually a folder) with resco explorer, it was working fine on every pda/rom i tried before, here its taking long time connection(loading cursor) then stuck, everything except manilla, had to soft res. Does anyone has this trouble ? are there any other tools for network mapping ?

OH MY GOD~I found what happen,I just turn the language key to chinese in RegEdit,it can't play SMS ringtone anymore..

Hi previa, from your SS i see that you are using SMS Chat.

Due to the laggy feel of HTC's default messaging app, I have also switched back to sms chat.

However, all my replies have a "-GSM" tagged to them.

Also my messages CANNOT be sent out from sms chat, they will only be sent out after i visit the "HTC Messaging" page.

Any same instances?

Hi Ray

1)Same have a "GSM"

2)For me. i can sent out the SMS directly from SMS Chart .not need to through the" HTC Messaging"