[ROM] LEO2-FUSION Beta 1/ HD2 feel in I8000

Guest rodrigofd

Guest bluhound
Yep, the dailer can make video call as Xperia X2 has a secondary camera. However i am not sure whether it will work with out Omnia II. Maybe it needs to be modified in order to work with our secondary camera.

Hi Rodrigo, thanks for your hardwork, i got to congratulate you about the success of porting the HTC rom over. The rom is fast and smooth without the sense UI, however it eats up battery at a faster rate even with auto cpu and low backlight.

Confirmed. Xperia X2 dialer works with Omnia II. Have been using it for a day now. Better interface compared to Omnia II's default dialer and it also consumes less RAM.

Its sad that the video call function does not work. The video call button is grayed out. Too bad, if not it will be a perfect dialer replacement for me. ;)

Confirmed. Xperia X2 dialer works with Omnia II. Have been using it for a day now. Better interface compared to Omnia II's default dialer and it also consumes less RAM.

Its sad that the video call function does not work. The video call button is grayed out. Too bad, if not it will be a perfect dialer replacement for me. ;)

Have you tried different number? Samsung dialler will not display video call function for all numbers too but some numbers it shows. I have no clue how this work, i mean it will be quite advanced if OmniaII can determine whether our contact has video call or not. ;)

Wouldn't it be better if you know the reason first before giving advise to ppl??

well, let me look at this way

i asked for advise from people on internet and i succceeded using this rom and it is working great

therefor i was honest to give the credits to all the parties and i even donated. .

what's wrong have i commited?

the results count right? ;)

i am sorry if i have offended anyone, sorry!

Guest Apolousm

Hello everyone. I bought a Samsung Omnia II. Unfortunately its OS is WM 6.1, so I'm looking to upgrade it to WM 6.5. I've been reading the post and as I understand, there are plenty of ROMS for the Omnia II, but it depends on what model I have. I've seen that there exists the J3, J4, J6, J9, but I still don't know which one I should install based on the model I have.

Any help please ?????? I would really appreciate it. I'm not looking for someone to tell me which one of the ROMS I should install, i'm just looking for some kind of guide or something like that, to read and learn about it.

Thanks a lot

Edited by Apolousm

Guest yshaikh01
Hello everyone. I bought a Samsung Omnia II. Unfortunately its OS is WM 6.1, so I'm looking to upgrade it to WM 6.5. I've been reading the post and as I understand, there are plenty of ROMS for the Omnia II, but it depends on what model I have. I've seen that there exists the J3, J4, J6, J9, but I still don't know which one I should install based on the model I have.

Any help please ?????? I would really appreciate it. I'm not looking for someone to tell me which one of the ROMS I should install, i'm just looking for some kind of guide or something like that, to read and learn about it.

Thanks a lot

How about this sticky

Flashing Guide

Guest auras76
What files are all these? Mind giving some descriptions on what they're for (except coreplayer)

its for leo2 fusion ,clear clock ,clear calendar ,clear slider

for clear calendar move to windows for dragon soft

its for leo2 fusion ,clear clock ,clear calendar ,clear slider

for clear calendar move to windows for dragon soft

Ok. any screenshot?

If i already had latest coreplayer installed, should i install this one?

WHY hasn't anyone made it for B7610 this is getting really stupid.

Wow! Looks someone is not happy with provided customer services ! Hey Rodrigo! Give people's money back or else ha! It's such a waste of thousands of dollars that you have received so far and leaving us here waiting while you are spending your vacation in Hawaii! My mom was always saying, Don't trust cookers and stick to Originals!

Haha! That was a hell of comment man, lets just kill all these cookers and make the world a better place! Shall we!?

Wow! Looks someone is not happy with provided customer services ! Hey Rodrigo! Give people's money back or else ha! It's such a waste of thousands of dollars that you have received so far and leaving us here waiting while you are spending your vacation in Hawaii! My mom was always saying, Don't trust cookers and stick to Originals!

Haha! That was a hell of comment man, lets just kill all these cookers and make the world a better place! Shall we!?

Lol. RFD : RUN FOR YOUR LIFE -.- (:

@rodrigofd

Hi,

in your first post you wrote, that only english language will works.

my question is.

what is by typing massage, is it possible to change the T9 function to german?

the main menu in english would be any problem, but it would be nice if the sms/mail menu couldt support the german T9.

thx

Edited by Badly

OH yeah. And one more bug : After mass storage mode shuffle on music tab does not work until i untick shuffle and tick it again . Btw, RFD can share how you done relocation ? PM me if you are willing (: Skype/MSN is welcome

I know the backlite auto off/dim is not working, all buttons also will ON the backlight in the pocket until battery dies if they're accidentally pressed.

Any solution yet? sorry its already 17 pages, i cant even put the phone in the pocket now. The backlite surely will ON for eternity.

Guest CryptXus
I know the backlite auto off/dim is not working, all buttons also will ON the backlight in the pocket until battery dies if they're accidentally pressed.

Any solution yet? sorry its already 17 pages, i cant even put the phone in the pocket now. The backlite surely will ON for eternity.

use S2u2... place the shortcut for locking on the home screen... when u wana lock ur phone, press the shortcut....

in S2u2 u can set to off the phone in how many seconds after the lock screen comes up...

Therefore even if any incoming call or sms, the phone will on and in lock mode...then it will off again based on ur setting. As long as the phone is on S2u2 lock screen, the phone will auto off