[ROM] LEO2-FUSION Beta 1/ HD2 feel in I8000

Guest rodrigofd

Guest monyozt
i can't set my location whether grrrrrrrrrrr , i try and i try ouf... how can i fix this ? ;)

read first page... you should read "Known issues/bugs" of this rom

use S2u2... place the shortcut for locking on the home screen... when u wana lock ur phone, press the shortcut....

in S2u2 u can set to off the phone in how many seconds after the lock screen comes up...

Therefore even if any incoming call or sms, the phone will on and in lock mode...then it will off again based on ur setting. As long as the phone is on S2u2 lock screen, the phone will auto off

Thanks CrytXus, that works well.

Noob question: I use lockscreen button instead to lock/unlock, but the WM6.5 standard lockscreen will appear. (i have to unlock twice everytime) Any way to disable WM6.5 lockscreen and just using S2U2?

Edited by chokia

Guest CryptXus
Thanks CrytXus, that works well.

Noob question: I use lockscreen button instead to lock/unlock, but the WM6.5 standard lockscreen will appear. (i have to unlock twice everytime) Any way to disable WM6.5 lockscreen and just using S2U2?

go samsung settings/ display and light/ lockscreen <--disable it

Guest CryptXus
i can't set my location whether grrrrrrrrrrr , i try and i try ouf... how can i fix this ? ;)

if u wana update weather, no need set loacation... juz go weather and update now.

go samsung settings/ display and light/ lockscreen <--disable it

Oh thanks again but problem with S2U2 latest version on Omnia & Omnia II has no solution until now. It is pretty bad until visibility under sunlight is zero. You can even forget that OmniaII screen is actually AMOLED with S2U2 installed.

Changes of v2.21

- renamed "InCall Lock" to "Lock on Talk"; additional option for using external power; and moved to S2U2 Settings -> Power.

- added option - "Don't lock system"; when it's on, the system will behave the same as the old version. (S2U2 Settings -> Advanced)

since v2.20, when S2U2 locks the system, the system will behave as it's locked by the system built-in lock.

however, on some devices, it may lead to some not-welcome behaviour when locked:

for eg, on Omnia/Omnia II, the backlight will be dimmed; on some devices, unlock will always go to the home screen.

but there is a draw back when this option is turned on: some keys or system functions can be activated even it's locked.

- added to show the divert call status on the lock screen.

- a few minor bugs fixed.

Source: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=527523

i hope LEO2-FUSION RC will fix this lock/dim problem without having to install S2U2 at all.

Edited by chokia

Guest CryptXus
Oh thanks again but problem with S2U2 latest version on Omnia & Omnia II has no solution until now. It is pretty bad until visibility under sunlight is zero. You can even forget that OmniaII screen is actually AMOLED with S2U2 installed.

i hope LEO2-FUSION RC will fix this lock/dim problem without having to install S2U2 at all.

u can on the "don't lock system" if u feel that the dimming of lock screen is affecting u

Edited by CryptXus

Guest smart999

I love this rom, the most beautiful rom I have seen.

However there are really too many bugs that I have to give up it. I'm waiting for the more stutable version that I can change to it immediately.

When will be the next version published?

u can on the "don't lock system" if u feel that the dimming of lock screen is affecting u

"don't lock system" already ON but the whole phone still dim regardless how you set the brightness

Guest braisf1

Hello, I'm new here and I read several times the 18 pages.

First, I will say that this ROM works just perfectly for me, on my day to day usage ;) !

Muchas gracias RodrigoFD, congratulation for the perfect work done so far!!!

The bug with the keyboard is the first one that I would like to see resolved (1st just to be able to link my contacts with Facebook).

One mod I wanted to try is the High Quality Wallpaper Patch and use of HDWall from Maranell0.

I know that previa has been able to change wallpapers with AntWorksAutoWallpaperChanger, but the HQ patch with HDWall seemed to be the perfect way to use our Omnia2 beautifull Oled screen.

And right now I have not been able to display the wallpapers I prepared following the tutorial from Maranell0.

Is there any chance that it should work or is there an incompatibility ?

Thanks all for your advice!

Fred

No wonder i find that calendar cant display all my next Agenda / appointment correctly. It is a bug in HD2 and HTC just release another Hot fix. but unfortunately the fix detects "incompatible phone" if you try to install it on Omnia2

post-423790-1261460378_thumb.png

Source: http://www.htc.com/www/SupportViewNews.asp...amp;news_id=441

Anyone can bypass this device detection protocol so we can fix the calendar?

Guest CryptXus
"don't lock system" already ON but the whole phone still dim regardless how you set the brightness

then i duno.. coz i on or off my phone never dim...if it bothers u so much, u can switch back to WM6.5 official ROMs

Edited by CryptXus

Guest Airwave11

Impressive work!

I continue to use it as everyday rom... What is the proper way to report bug? I have one about the touch keyboard but nothing critical...

Will the development continue on this beautiful rom?

then i duno.. coz i on or off my phone never dim...

CryptXus, i really interested to know how you can achieve that even in the changelog of the S2U2's creator this problem is clearly stated. So i guess regardless of ROM, any omnia 2 owner that has S2U2 installed will have this dim problem.

Mind sharing what you have done to undimmed your phone?

Changes of v2.21

- renamed "InCall Lock" to "Lock on Talk"; additional option for using external power; and moved to S2U2 Settings -> Power.

- added option - "Don't lock system"; when it's on, the system will behave the same as the old version. (S2U2 Settings -> Advanced)

since v2.20, when S2U2 locks the system, the system will behave as it's locked by the system built-in lock.

however, on some devices, it may lead to some not-welcome behaviour when locked:

for eg, on Omnia/Omnia II, the backlight will be dimmed

Guest matthew19
CryptXus, i really interested to know how you can achieve that even in the changelog of the S2U2's creator this problem is clearly stated. So i guess regardless of ROM, any omnia 2 owner that has S2U2 installed will have this dim problem.

i cant seem to nswer any calls using S2U.. but i can unlock the hp..

need video call .. and 1 more problem... i can read my hotmail msgs .. but they did not create a folder for hotmail. only outlook.

cheers .. waiting for RC version of this ROM

Guest CryptXus

initially i have the dimming problem on v2.20... currently on v2.21.... i install this version n no issue.