[ROM] LEO2-FUSION Beta 1/ HD2 feel in I8000

Guest rodrigofd

Guest nisrani

hello

i am new to this forom and i like the htc sense UI does it also works on a omnia HD

Thanks

and if so can any one give me the links were i can download it and how to do it

Edited by nisrani

hello

i am new to this forom and i like the htc sense UI does it also works on a omnia HD

Thanks

and if so can any one give me the links were i can download it and how to do it

No. Omnia HD works on symbian system. This solution is for WM.

Guest monyozt
Page canot be displayed?.. Download link Dead?

Could we PLEASE have a download link that works.

I'm sorry, i disabled the server, since i made the huge mistake of originally uploading it to my private server, and some days ago i was billed USD 100 for extra bandwidth usage (500GB!!!!) and all my domains suspended on this behalf...

Guest SelfCreation
Hi,

i AM working on the rom, but improvement is very slowly, plus i am on holidays in the beach B) , so using my laptop.

I might release a 'small' update if there is enough support....

I see alot of people saying CDMA ,,,, but is this Cooked rom good to work with my OMNIA 2 I8000 , HSPA ,,, not CDMA ... im with bell mobility Canada.

thanx :)

I found that the PhotoPicker is not working, so I cannot pick a photo when composing MMS. Have you got any solutions? I will try to find another version of PhotoPicker and give it a try.

BTW. This ROM is awesome!:) I turned off the home whether animation and clock 01:02 flip and I don't need to run at High performance. Battery lasts for 1,5 - 2 days.

Thanks Rodrigo!!

Guest NikAhmad
I found that the PhotoPicker is not working, so I cannot pick a photo when composing MMS. Have you got any solutions? I will try to find another version of PhotoPicker and give it a try.

BTW. This ROM is awesome!:) I turned off the home whether animation and clock 01:02 flip and I don't need to run at High performance. Battery lasts for 1,5 - 2 days.

Thanks Rodrigo!!

For temporary solution, you go to photo first used htc album, click at photo then you see middle icon with double arrow, just follow the instruction to send mms, Good luck B)

Guest kesavan_117
Hi,

i AM working on the rom, but improvement is very slowly, plus i am on holidays in the beach :) , so using my laptop.

thanx mr R.... gud job.... any1 here can help me out in installing leo2-fusion in my omnia 2..... im using win 7 n i followed all da steps.... n i still cant install it... B)

can sum1 teach me from a-z....

Guest bluer1
Hi,

i AM working on the rom, but improvement is very slowly, plus i am on holidays in the beach :) , so using my laptop.

Very looking forward to, thank you!

For temporary solution, you go to photo first used htc album, click at photo then you see middle icon with double arrow, just follow the instruction to send mms, Good luck :)

Yep, I found that workaround too, but it would be nice to start with the message and include for example a couple of photos:) Thanks!

I tried several versions of PhotoPicker, but so far no luck. It doesn't use the OpenGL library, so it's probably not the issue of the GinKage's wrapper.

Edited by ryhoo

Guest colint3
Yep, I found that workaround too, but it would be nice to start with the message and include for example a couple of photos:) Thanks!

I tried several versions of PhotoPicker, but so far no luck. It doesn't use the OpenGL library, so it's probably not the issue of the GinKage's wrapper.

Whats trhe point of this thread if the cook will not put up a dowload link. How can we test then donate somethiong we cannot get.

Guest rob3rtx
Whats trhe point of this thread if the cook will not put up a dowload link. How can we test then donate somethiong we cannot get.

Chill out he's on vacation, this isn't his job he does this as hobby. Be more respectful and appreciative.

Edited by rob3rtx

Guest Asgardi

I would send the ROM to rapidshare but he asked that we wouldn't do it in the first post. Just wait for the next version that should be coming this month I think.

Guest CroatianOmnia

Could you maybe make a .cab file for the HTC Sense interface? I don't want to flash from my official ROM so soon. (I'm buying the phone tomorrow or the day after that B) ) So,please reply :) And when and where will I be able to download it?

Guest CroatianOmnia

Could you maybe make a .cab file for the HTC Sense interface? I don't want to flash from my official ROM so soon. (I'm buying the phone tomorrow or the day after that B) ) So,please reply :) And when and where will I be able to download it?

Guest rafyvitto

Thats not possible as of yet manila 2.5 has way to many dependencies to make a every day use cab.

Rodrigo, as a temp solution for the RAM issue, you could use lite rom with WM 6.1. That would give us ~20MB more free RAM. Manila 2.5 is probably not working with WM 6.1, but Manila 2.1 is working for sure. I tried to install VGA version, but I'm not so skilled to make everything work. After Manila installation + Phone Canvas I was still having 77MB of free RAM:)

Do you consider creating such ROM based on some WM6.1 that are available?

Guest leeboqian

I'm looking forward to beta2.Do't let us down.

My English is poor.I can only say so much.Tks B) :)

-By Google Translation

Edited by leeboqian

Guest rodrigofd

Hmm... to messages like 'no download link no donation..' i will make no comments....

My sharing of my uninterested work, i do it as free as you are of retributing for it, when and how you want to do so.. it is pretty unfriendly for you to say things like that. Some people really do believe people that in some point want to share their work with others, are in some kind of obligation to support and keep on their hunger for new toys to put into their phones...

As for a new version, i am slowly trying to build it, but as i already wrote, i am on family holidays in the beach, and i merely can get online using my phone's 3G and my laptop, but working on ROM cooking on my laptop and where i am, is not only tiresome but pretty hard....

BTW today i noticed there is a new stock rom by secany, so i'll be messing with this stuff to see if there are any improvements to work with...

I am sorry about the down link of my Beta 1, i explained somewhere that it was dued to too many people downloading it and my bandwidth reached so high that my provider shut me down my services, plus billing me USD 100, so i disabled it. I had no time of working out another mirror since as i said i am on holidays.

So because of this, just for this time, if some user kindly wants to upload my beta 1 (in original state and unmodified) to another mirror and PM me the link, i will gladly correct it so new users can try out my first beta. I request please to CLEARLY STATE credits of my work, and a link to this thread in Modaco. That's it :)

Beta 2 will definetely come on first week of February.. Might be before, but highly unlikely...

Guest diverdude
Hmm... to messages like 'no download link no donation..' i will make no comments....

My sharing of my uninterested work, i do it as free as you are of retributing for it, when and how you want to do so.. it is pretty unfriendly for you to say things like that. Some people really do believe people that in some point want to share their work with others, are in some kind of obligation to support and keep on their hunger for new toys to put into their phones...

As for a new version, i am slowly trying to build it, but as i already wrote, i am on family holidays in the beach, and i merely can get online using my phone's 3G and my laptop, but working on ROM cooking on my laptop and where i am, is not only tiresome but pretty hard....

BTW today i noticed there is a new stock rom by secany, so i'll be messing with this stuff to see if there are any improvements to work with...

I am sorry about the down link of my Beta 1, i explained somewhere that it was dued to too many people downloading it and my bandwidth reached so high that my provider shut me down my services, plus billing me USD 100, so i disabled it. I had no time of working out another mirror since as i said i am on holidays.

So because of this, just for this time, if some user kindly wants to upload my beta 1 (in original state and unmodified) to another mirror and PM me the link, i will gladly correct it so new users can try out my first beta. I request please to CLEARLY STATE credits of my work, and a link to this thread in Modaco. That's it :)

Beta 2 will definetely come on first week of February.. Might be before, but highly unlikely...

Mr RFD,

Thanks for your up-date!!!! And thanks for your contribution to this forum and to our enjoyment of our phones! B)

Guest kaizer hanz

asyik... ;) asyik... ;) asyik... B)

Thx for update, Mr. RFD :)

Always appreciate for your hard work B)