[ROM] LEO2-FUSION Beta 1/ HD2 feel in I8000

Guest rodrigofd

Guest darkworldzz
Hi Anyone report this bug?

When playing music and you put your phone or LCD to sleep mode after the music it wont play the next music until you turn on the LCD or wakes up the phone.

And also I still seeing Samsung touchplayer it still works but it always crashes when you minimze or change settings.

Oh yeah like Rodrigo said battery life is a bit shorter now the whole day played some MP3 made some calls and smses my battery hits around 59-60% (12hrs) 7am-7pm

Setting:

CPU - High

LCD Brightness 50%

So far everything is working fine great ROM for a Beta!

Cheers

the bug has been discussed many times in previous posts... Bcos SRS wow HD is cooked into the rom, and it doesnt support touch player u will get the send report thingy...

and about music not playin when in sleep, i believe its bcos of your settings.. i get it sometimes and i dun get it sometimes.. however u can use nitrogen player to workaround..(u dont use audio manager in this case)

Calendar works for me.. try using menu button on the bottom right when u scroll to calendar tab and add appointment.. or similarly try using thumbcal and set as default calendar app..

Edited by darkworldzz

I installed the latest sbpmobile shell in this ROM and was hoping the 3d carousel works in 3D but it's not. How come?

Edited by chokia

Guest gchris7
I installed the latest sbpmobile shell in this ROM and was hoping the 3d carousel works in 3D but it's not. How come?

You have to enable it from the registry, but its not fully working. You can see the 3d effects but you cant click the links.

Guest Ordinary

1 more issue i've found

camera macro always unable to focus if the range is too near (about the same range works on the Original L2 Rom)

camera shutter sound left only shutter 1 .

Hi, sys_error

May I have your Kaidi Sunfon.cab.

I am installing manually using thread below with same instruction but not working. It keep revert back to default once restart.

http://www.kingmobile.net/bbs/thread-95138-1-1.html

hi Andrew, I have only install the Chinese font into I8000. not need to changed the Registry.

My Chinese font is Samau YaHei

Download link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/311901859/Sama...hinese_Plus.cab

Chinese SIP:PlumSIP

http://rapidshare.com/files/311895405/Plum..._VGA_______.CAB

Samsung_PanelFS Chinese version with 速成 VGA

http://rapidshare.com/files/311930096/samsung_PanelFS.cab

post-454755-1260799315_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1260799329_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1260799376_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Guest AndrewTan
hi Andrew, I have only install the Chinese font into I8000. not need to changed the Registry.

My Chinese font is Samau YaHei

Download link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/311901859/Sama...hinese_Plus.cab

Chinese SIP:PlumSIP

http://rapidshare.com/files/311895405/Plum..._VGA_______.CAB

Samsung_PanelFS Chinese version with 速成 VGA

http://rapidshare.com/files/311930096/samsung_PanelFS.cab

Ya, the registry not working, but install chinese font do work. ;)

Guest rodrigofd

Hello everyone, i will be cooking new versions from my ROMs this week, but as you may or may not know this is a ver very time consuming job...

I would like you to please help me , to anyone that is willing to do so : what i need is someone to review all posts and comments, and compile a full bug/issues list, with known workarounds.. For example, i just accidentaly read that touch player crash was due to SRS WOW, and i almost missed that message, and if i miss such messages, i cannot fix my roms, which would benefit the people that don't get those solutions too...

of course i am not imposing it, just asking if someone could help, that's all ;)

BY THE WAY, i'd like to state that many of reported issues here, are directly related to general HTC software issues, that we cannot actually fix, and many are even happening on the HD2 itself (e.g. htc messaging becomes sluggish when sms thread with a particular contact is too large, i read it on XDA) .. so we should keep in mind, some things WILL be fixable, some won't ...

OPENGL related issues (manila crashing at some text boxes, like add city, internet etc) wil be fixed when i can provide Ginkage my htc ports, so he can test them, and besides i don't know his availability for this kind of stuff... let's be patient

Edited by rodrigofd

Guest kaizer hanz
Hello everyone, i will be cooking new versions from my ROMs this week, but as you may or may not know this is a ver very time consuming job...

I would like you to please help me , to anyone that is willing to do so : what i need is someone to review all posts and comments, and compile a full bug/issues list, with known workarounds.. For example, i just accidentaly read that touch player crash was due to SRS WOW, and i almost missed that message, and if i miss such messages, i cannot fix my roms, which would benefit the people that don't get those solutions too...

of course i am not imposing it, just asking if someone could help, that's all ;)

BY THE WAY, i'd like to state that many of reported issues here, are directly related to general HTC software issues, that we cannot actually fix, and many are even happening on the HD2 itself (e.g. htc messaging becomes sluggish when sms thread with a particular contact is too large, i read it on XDA) .. so we should keep in mind, some things WILL be fixable, some won't ...

OPENGL related issues (manila crashing at some text boxes, like add city, internet etc) wil be fixed when i can provide Ginkage my htc ports, so he can test them, and besides i don't know his availability for this kind of stuff... let's be patient

OK, we'll be patient ;) and I hope I can help you (but I do not know how to help you ... ;) )

Guest Ordinary

Here you go Dear Master R !

Quote from the very first person who reported .

Bugs for almost everybody :-

1. Backlight won't dim after 30 secs and phone won't go to sleep mode after 1 min (lululala)

2. Sense player cannot playback album (andrew tan)

3. touch player & Windows Media Player do not play DivX/Xvid movies anymore, Landscape mode doesn't work properl , Poor performance on stock videos (lululala)

4. camera words doesn't appear (cool_fhatz86)

5. Hotmail can't send and receive in the E-mail... Only in MSN LIVE and It can't display or Edit in e-mail too (RyuSuke)

6. vol bar does not show in certain parts of manila (jermx)

7. I had assigned a fonction (file explorer) to the lateral button but, when i make a soft reset, this fonction vanished !! (superdarkyaya)

8. Camera shutter 2 and 3 sound gone (Ordinary)

9. In HTC calendar app, you can not type-in title or any description when you try to create new appointment (aliazaky)

10. Camera macro always unable to focus when the range is near (same range works well on original ROM)

11. Camera quality seems not that good compare to the original's

Bugs for some people :-

1. Garmin Mobile XT not working (zzzzzz54321)

Solved problems :-

1. whether : can't manually enter location, solved by auto update

2. lock screen : disable sense , enable windows today , lock the screen , enable sense

3. chinese char : install some apps

Edited by Ordinary

Guest mr fantastic

Hi Mr rodrigofd

An other issue ...

... when you backup messages from this rom and you roll back to official rom, when you restore your message, it can't display as threaded sms..

There is a way to solve this problem ?

Guest rodrigofd
Hi Mr rodrigofd

An other issue ...

There is a way to solve this problem ?

Maybe HTC mods mess with the outlook engine in WM ., modifying internal messages, i am not sure.. i am sorry if i didn't warn before, but it is always a good practice to make a personal backup before flashing new rom, specially if testing a custom, beta one...

Did you try to backup and then restore using PIM backup for example?

Guest John Peers

Mi wifi say connected ok but no works. NO internet navigation and no update the weather

1. whether : can't manually enter location, solved by auto update I solved with third party software, the only way that work for me.

2. lock screen : disable sense , enable windows today , lock the screen , enable sense NO work for me, the only way is intall S2U2

Added my particulars issues in red.

Another general issues:

1. the option to change the wallpaper no work

2. Touch player and media player can't play native divx

Edited by John Peers

Guest stu_2k1

Hi Rodrid

ive downloaded 8 times now and still get corrupt file when extracting.

Thanks

stu

Ive download from work and its. Runs amazing.

Even Sygic mobile maps works

Thanks agani

Edited by stu_2k1

Guest mr fantastic
Maybe HTC mods mess with the outlook engine in WM ., modifying internal messages, i am not sure.. i am sorry if i didn't warn before, but it is always a good practice to make a personal backup before flashing new rom, specially if testing a custom, beta one...

Did you try to backup and then restore using PIM backup for example?

Yes I made allways a backup copy of my PIM with PPCPimBackup, but now, after return on WM 6.1 and restore all data with Pim Backup, I'm not able to see tmail chat

Guest RyuSuke
Here you go Dear Master R !

Quote from the very first person who reported .

Bugs for almost everybody :-

1. Backlight won't dim after 30 secs and phone won't go to sleep mode after 1 min (lululala)

2. Sense player cannot playback album (andrew tan)

3. touch player & Windows Media Player do not play DivX/Xvid movies anymore, Landscape mode doesn't work properl , Poor performance on stock videos (lululala)

4. camera words doesn't appear (cool_fhatz86)

5. Hotmail can't send and receive in the E-mail... Only in MSN LIVE and It can't display or Edit in e-mail too (RyuSuke)

6. vol bar does not show in certain parts of manila (jermx)

7. I had assigned a fonction (file explorer) to the lateral button but, when i make a soft reset, this fonction vanished !! (superdarkyaya)

8. Camera shutter 2 and 3 sound gone (Ordinary)

9. In HTC calendar app, you can not type-in title or any description when you try to create new appointment (aliazaky)

10. Camera macro always unable to focus when the range is near (same range works well on original ROM)

11. Camera quality seems not that good compare to the original's

1. Garmin Mobile XT not working (zzzzzz54321)

1. whether : can't manually enter location, solved by auto update

2. lock screen : disable sense , enable windows today , lock the screen , enable sense

One more Bugs I had Tested

Bluetooth Earphone can't control play or pause in the HTC Music Player

Edited by RyuSuke

Dear Master R

As per my report below (maybe only in my I8000) ;)

1)On Samsung Settings>General Settings>Wireless Manager>Bluethooth>Menu> Can't to open the Bluetooth function, and appear Screen 14

2)I need go back to>Start.>Settings>Bluetooth>Mode>to active the Bluethooth function.

3)The Battery sometime will occurred high drain issue on.100% fully charger with 5 hours standby operation, it will drop down to 35% only

I very love your Rom. NO any complain ;) Thanks again.

post-454755-1260855664_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1260855688_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1260855712_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1260855737_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

One more Bugs I had Tested

Bluetooth Earphone can't control play or pause in the HTC Music Player

Maybe it missed the AVRCP Profile, but i use the CorePlayer witH my I-Tech R35 it quite good performance of A2Dp/AVRCP in this ROM ;)

I installed Samsung Dialler because i want Video call function. All works well except when you press the dial button at any given time to bring up the dialpad, the list of recent call behind the keypad cannot be seen due to font color. If you hide the keypad you can see nothing but a blank white list. But if you blindly click on it, the number will be be dialled.

29223336.png