[ROM] LEO2-FUSION Beta 1/ HD2 feel in I8000

Guest rodrigofd

Here you go Dear Master R !

Quote from the very first person who reported .

Bugs for almost everybody :-

1. Backlight won't dim after 30 secs and phone won't go to sleep mode after 1 min (lululala)

2. Sense player cannot playback album (andrew tan)

3. touch player & Windows Media Player do not play DivX/Xvid movies anymore, Landscape mode doesn't work properl , Poor performance on stock videos (lululala)

4. camera words doesn't appear (cool_fhatz86)

5. Hotmail can't send and receive in the E-mail... Only in MSN LIVE and It can't display or Edit in e-mail too (RyuSuke)

6. vol bar does not show in certain parts of manila (jermx)

7. I had assigned a fonction (file explorer) to the lateral button but, when i make a soft reset, this fonction vanished !! (superdarkyaya)

8. Camera shutter 2 and 3 sound gone (Ordinary)

9. In HTC calendar app, you can not type-in title or any description when you try to create new appointment (aliazaky)

10. Camera macro always unable to focus when the range is near (same range works well on original ROM)

11. Camera quality seems not that good compare to the original's

Bugs for some people :-

1. Garmin Mobile XT not working (zzzzzz54321)

Solved problems :-

1. whether : can't manually enter location, solved by auto update

2. lock screen : disable sense , enable windows today , lock the screen , enable sense

3. chinese char : install some apps

solution :

4. camera words doesn't appear (cool_fhatz86)

copy the camera.exe from other version of rom and replace to \windows

Problem:

internet tab , typing at the google search bar will causes the HTC sense restart

I LOVE THIS ROM SO MUCH. Hope that coming version can solve the auto dim and auto off issues.

for those chinese font user, u may flash ur csc to CSC_I8000XSOIJ2 u will be able to use the samsung moakey input

sry for bad english

Guest monyozt
Hi guys!

Here's the camera.exe from Rodrigo's LITE version, its working fine at the moment on my O2.

Try it and feedback if it works on the LE.O2 version k?

Thanks!

Cheers

Alvin

thanks bro ;)

Guest bratboo

Hi! Question, after I install this would I still be able to make samsung as my default desktop like switching my home screen depends on my mood ;) and if I want to uninstall it will everything revert to previous setup of samsung, like touch flo 3d after I uninstall it everything is back to normal. Many Thanks! btw In the first post is the updated .cab? I can't seem to download it, it only show "Problem Loading Page" (No problem with my connection or firewall already disabled it).

EDIT: Downloaded already. Many Thanks

EDIT: If I Hard Reset will everything back to its original files?

Edited by bratboo

Guest angkung
Error 1: when i tab weather => add location => show keyboard & i input name city => HTC Sense... log out & stating up again

Error 2: when i tab Stock => add .............. => show ........................... name stock => .....................................................

Error 3: Wifi not work

1. You just need to tab on the update soft key button at the bottom left; it will automatically configure your location by google locator with your GSM; it is very nice.

3. The wifi router work perfect with my Windows XP laptop, but not with my Linux PC running openSUSE 11.2; it hard for me to configure the wifi router for this, any suggestion?

4. The most laggy is on helicopter running with samsung player

5. Other this is java application is running great but how to close the tap for the key (keyboard key) when running JAVA?

Guest CryptXus
Hi guys!

Here's the camera.exe from Rodrigo's LITE version, its working fine at the moment on my O2.

Try it and feedback if it works on the LE.O2 version k?

Thanks!

Cheers

Alvin

The words are back but unable to take photo... cam button not working

Edited by CryptXus

The words are back but unable to take photo... cam button not working

It's working on mine. I can see there are new options WVGA and W4M setting too.

post-423790-1261110449_thumb.png post-423790-1261110457_thumb.png

But Video playback (after you shot it) seems not working.

Guest angkung
Thanks Rodrigofd, your ROM is the best so far... Awaiting Beta 2 ;)

Agree with that the best custom ROM for OmniaII at the moment, my Omnia became hybrid with HTC wow; as you all know the HTC s/w for business is the best and OmniaII for entertainment is the best............. now get get both of them with your good work keep it up Rod...........

Guest CryptXus
It's working on mine. I can see there are new options WVGA and W4M setting too.

post-423790-1261110449_thumb.png post-423790-1261110457_thumb.png

But Video playback (after you shot it) seems not working.

the words are showing but are u able to take pic? coz i tried pressing the cam button but no respond... i tot my button spoilt or wat... restore my backup and test and i can take pic when pressing cam button.

Guest myglowinghalo
Please moderators bann this guy he is a stupid secany faker.

I agree, we should bring this matter to secany himself.

The real one's a moderator. I shall pm him.

Cheers

Alvin

Guest Chepapoa

Hi...i installed this ROM on my O2 and a think its very good ROM. Good job Rodrigo.

I got an error:

- On the clock, i cant add new location, i'm from Brazil anda my clock location its Madrid;

Other thing i cant do its how to replace camera.exe? I tried but the system give me an error that i dont have permition. Acess Denied.

How may i change this Camera.exe?

[]'s

Guest DunKnow
Thanks, i wonder if the dialer can make video call?

Yep, the dailer can make video call as Xperia X2 has a secondary camera. However i am not sure whether it will work with out Omnia II. Maybe it needs to be modified in order to work with our secondary camera.

Hi Rodrigo, thanks for your hardwork, i got to congratulate you about the success of porting the HTC rom over. The rom is fast and smooth without the sense UI, however it eats up battery at a faster rate even with auto cpu and low backlight.

Guest NikAhmad

Another video dialer are combination from htc leo (hd2) + topaz (touch pro) . You can take from this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...904#post5103904 work very well but battery task bar always shows 100%

Edit: 1) Have perfect screen dialer

2) Can make voice call & conference but cannot get video call (with LEO2 fusion LCDtest screen also unable to show front camera image)

3) battery task bar always shows 100%

Edited by NikAhmad