Samsung Clock, calender, and other apps from IL2

Guest powser

SAMSUNG CLOCK

I've tested it and it works properly with alarm and is able to wake the phone from off with the correct settings.

Note: Samsung's defualt tone is Cloudy Tone .mp3 which I have included (if you're using literoms, why u want MP3s in your windows folder? haha)

so remember to change it to something else when you use your alarms!

Note2: Please test that the alarm WORKS on your phone (including auto power on) before relying on this cab! I don't want to be the reason why you were late for work ;)

Other Samsung Apps (easily ripped from roms, no registry edits required, untested)

AudioNote

Calendar

Dice

PowerCalc

Smart Converter

Edited by powser

Guest monyozt

bro, i think better you make 1 thread consist original samsung apps... maybe you can put you samsung dialler skin here.. so everyone can find this thread esaily

• 2 weeks later...

hi powser,

I finally found some way to extract and get the single file for making cab

I tried to use quick cab 2.0 to make cab,that's success of creating a cab and it is able to install (great)

I can just using most newbie option when making (i.e. choose file, create shortcut) then create cab.

I found that when installing, it have NO option to ask where I put the file (e.g. My device/ My storage/ Storage card)

also when create link, it only appear xxx.exe directly on the start menu \ programs

(the one i tried is filemanager, powercalc)

Any tips for using quickcab, or what other good program should be used when making cab?

Thanks

=)