Original Untouched ROM WIndows Mobile 6.5.3 for Omnia i900

Guest ...GeForce...

Guest Raheel Anjum
no, it's only compatible with i900.

Thanks it looks a nice ROM and I believe that it is your personal effort. Can you provide some more details about it like what applications are included in it and importantly the amount of free memorey available.

Guest dayspring2099us
Thanks it looks a nice ROM and I believe that it is your personal effort. Can you provide some more details about it like what applications are included in it and importantly the amount of free memorey available.

All samsung default programs...welll it most look like Omnia i900 rom with WM6.5 and I added MS office 2010, Facebook, live widget and bring back buble breaker in game folder. don't expect too much with storage left, it's only 45MB and I guess it's fair enough with the whole Omnia DXDI OEM inside. it's pretty fast actually even with small memory left.

I8000DialerEnglish.cab

Edited by dayspring2099us

Guest ...GeForce...
All samsung default programs...welll it most look like Omnia i900 rom with WM6.5 and I added MS office 2010, Facebook, live widget and bring back buble breaker in game folder. don't expect too much with storage left, it's only 45MB and I guess it's fair enough with the whole Omnia DXDI OEM inside. it's pretty fast actually even with small memory left.

OK, well uh a few suggestions/questions

Can you colorise the start menu logo as in some other builds?

Are the brick breaker type things and office deletable or not?

oh and btw, thanks for listening

Guest dayspring2099us
OK, well uh a few suggestions/questions

Can you colorise the start menu logo as in some other builds?

Are the brick breaker type things and office deletable or not?

oh and btw, thanks for listening

actually I build thsi rom is for people who love to run WM6.5 with all samsung stocks, well you could say such an official rom but run in WM6.5. So, for customise start menu you may dowload different theme which easy to find in this room.

Guest gshlomi
actually I build thsi rom is for people who love to run WM6.5 with all samsung stocks, well you could say such an official rom but run in WM6.5. So, for customise start menu you may dowload different theme which easy to find in this room.

great ROM so far. can't find the input setting though.

can you point me to where i can find the keyboard settings ?

thanks

Guest gshlomi
you may use this to select the default keyboard setting

thanks, but this only allows me to choose a keyboard, not get into the keyboard settings...

I need to change to options of my default keyboard (using cliquick cause i need hebrew support).

anything to do that?

thanks

Guest mikevhl
great ROM so far. can't find the input setting though.

can you point me to where i can find the keyboard settings ?

thanks

[start softkey]>Settings>Personal>Input.:)

Guest mikevhl
hi. Regular how are you

my name Kamel (omnia i900) reg at ce4arab.com

please:-

this rom is (wm6.5)??

m2d or normal.lite????

screenshoot?

thanks alot for you dear freind

Best wishes for you

It's Normal, but with all samsung apps, I'd call this fat :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi guys,

Any suggestion/advice are welcome in order to bring the perfect & workable ROM.

You should start your own thread, your ROM gets a bit lost in this thread.. :)

Guest dayspring2099us

Yeeahh but I'm not confident enough since I must learn a lot,anyway if I would like to remove and add some programs into oem could you teach me which file/folder should I removed? I'm using wozzer building kitchen

Guest dayspring2099us

Yeeahh but I'm not confident enough since I must learn a lot

Edited by dayspring2099us

Guest Emexrulsier

Cheers for this. I have been really contemplating going to 6.5 for some time but all the downloads id found just seem to configured to suite the chef. I installed this one this morning no issues and so far so good. Speed seems faster then 6.1. I tested iplayer and it loaded faster and screen rotations seems to be more consistant.

The only issue I did find is I had to edit the registry to get back then Input option in the control panel apart from that i've quickly run through all apps and all appear to function.

Remove the below registry entry ("Redirect"="") and reboot:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input]

"Redirect"=""

Edited by Emexrulsier

Guest cruddasj

Hey guys and girls.

Seeing as ive now finished my exams and have some more free time........ill make you a ROM if your still looking for one.

List the details that you want in it, because at the moment, this thread is very messy. You guys will all have to agree what goes in and what doesnt. PM me a link to a decided spec and ill have a go.

When you say untouched.....do you mean you want a ROM that is as if samsung have made it? or a barebones windows mobile 6.5.3 with no extras at all?

For cooks in this thread, you can put the input back in by default. Go to your SYS folder, and go the Shell folder inside this. In there is an RGU file. Open it in notepad. Use CTRL + F to find the word 'input' one will match with HKLM\Control Panel\Input

The redirect key will be in here, just completely remove it and hey presto! you have input back :)

Let me know what you think.

Jay