OmniaII and Titanium Panels Easy Way

Guest Omega Ra
xda ccom thread is here: Link

once you install mortscript you have to go to \program files\mortscript and run Mortscript.exe...once that is done soft reset and all should be well..

Guest asus535

If you ensure that ccom is running, please take a screenshot, and give the link for the cabinet file, and I will update post #2

You can takw sshot with sktools

Thanks

once you install mortscript you have to go to \program files\mortscript and run Mortscript.exe...once that is done soft reset and all should be well..

Guest Omega Ra
If you ensure that ccom is running, please take a screenshot, and give the link for the cabinet file, and I will update post #2

You can takw sshot with sktools

Thanks

where does it put the screenshot??

Guest asus535

There is ccom also here, isn't it?

Please also attach ccom installer

Here is the screenshot.

Very good looking screen

Thank you very much

Edited by asus535

Guest costipl

Can anyone help with these:

A question: Cclock is always the default panel when you open the Today screen, no matter where it is on the list (which makes it possible to use the screen space above). Is it possible to make Sclock act the same way?

Also, how do I force Chome to open the Samsung SMS & email apps and call log?

or at least opint me to where I should look? The registry setting in Chome Editor are of no help...

Also, is it possible to either:

a. make CAppointments open the Samsung Calendar

b. enable SCalendar to show the next appointment in the condensed state and (in the active state) to scroll between appointments, as currently it only shows the nearest one?

Hey, anyone know of a titanium panel that is an RSS reader?

That would be awesome.

Also I can't get shemmys Clauncher to work..it installs and I enable it with CHomeEditor but it doesn't show up on today..Tried enabling \ disabling win default home screen, soft reset -- nothing.

Edited by surgex

Guest gchris7
Can anyone help with these:

or at least opint me to where I should look? The registry setting in Chome Editor are of no help...

Also, is it possible to either:

a. make CAppointments open the Samsung Calendar

b. enable SCalendar to show the next appointment in the condensed state and (in the active state) to scroll between appointments, as currently it only shows the nearest one?

Unfortunately its not possible(or noone with knowledge actually tried) to make an other panel as a starting default other than cclock.

But you can make cclock point to samsung clock. You can do that for other panels aswell like cappointments point to samsung calendar etc.

Read this page:

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/294803/...0/#entry1132356

Guest Jason Nguyen

Hello everyone, I cannot get the weather to appear on my home screen

I Have the verizon omnia i920. I have installed chome beta also the titanium weather cab and asus's cab to my phone. it shows up in my apps and i have tried switching from samsung ui to windows default. But i cannot get the home screen to show anything other than the default stuff. Am i missing a step?

Thanks for the help guys.

Phone has a lot of potential i just need some help through the initial learning curve.

I Have the verizon omnia i920. I have installed chome beta also the titanium weather cab and asus's cab to my phone. it shows up in my apps and i have tried switching from samsung ui to windows default. But i cannot get the home screen to show anything other than the default stuff. Am i missing a step?

Phone has a lot of potential i just need some help through the initial learning curve.

Uncheck Windows Default and WidgetPlus from Today Screen Settings (ie. your today screen will have nothing on it).

Launch CHome Editor and sort \ enable \ disable panels, then click Save Order, exit app.

Check Windows Default from Today Screen Settings.

You will also need MortScript for the Weather panel, so if you do not already have that installed, do that before everything else I mentioned.

Guest Omega Ra

as surgex said, make sure you install mortscript..then once installed go to \program files\mortscript and run the yellow mortscript.exe

Uncheck Windows Default and WidgetPlus from Today Screen Settings (ie. your today screen will have nothing on it).

Launch CHome Editor and sort \ enable \ disable panels, then click Save Order, exit app.

Check Windows Default from Today Screen Settings.

You will also need MortScript for the Weather panel, so if you do not already have that installed, do that before everything else I mentioned.

as surgex said, make sure you install mortscript..then once installed go to \program files\mortscript and run the yellow mortscript.exe

which mortscript? 4.3? 4.2?

I installed and ran mortscript, but still these new panels didn't show up... I also tried these after a hard reset, also didn't work...

what ROM do you guys use?

Edited by nap_rz

Guest Omega Ra
@ Omega Ra - What is the panel that is underneath the selected clock panel?

that is my patched CLinks panel.

edit: My panels from top to bottom in the pic are...

CComm 3.2 (patched)

CLauncher (patched)

ATFavorites (patched)

Titanium Weather (patched)

CClock

CLinks (patched)

CHome Notifications (patched)

CGPS (patched)

and my custom made panel for SPB Finance (made with patched CHome Editor)

Edited by Omega Ra

CComm 3.2 (patched)

CLauncher (patched)

ATFavorites (patched)

CClock

CLinks (patched)

CGPS (patched)

can u share them?

now I'm trying this on 6.5.3 cooked rom....will report back if this can work...

installed and ran morscript, no go

I'm starting to wonder whether this actually can work on cooked rom or not? how?

edit, 2 cooked ROM, both failed....

Edited by nap_rz

they should all be in this thread...

update

CLauncher can work in mine, but notifications and clinks do not.

edit :

I see, the original titanium notifications (from XDA site) IS THE ONE that works here.....so it can be assumed that the cabs posted on the page 1 could be only for Samsung stock ROM, although now I wonder why the 'patched' CLauncher do work on mine...

Edited by nap_rz

Guest DunKnow

Hi, i am on Samsung Stock Rom, however i found out that the titanium always jumps back to the first after i locked the phone with the windows mobile lockscreen. May i know how to avoid this? Thanks

Guest hangman11

hello, im currently on a cooked rom. the titaniums plugin now doesn't relies on splugins, however i would like to retrieve some panels back like the stext,scalendar,semail and some other stuffs, is it possible?

Guest dgmorland

CComm 3.2 (patched)

CLauncher (patched)

ATFavorites (patched)

CClock

CLinks (patched)

CGPS (patched)

I tried to install the patched CLinks panel in this thread. I get an error during the install saying "An unexpected error has occurred in ATPluginInstaller.exe". If I click on the Details tab it says that it is because of UnauthorizedAccessException in ATPluginInstaller.Main.AddLayoutToCPR().

It seems to be unable to write to my CPR file. I have disabled Titanium before running the install. Is there something else I need to do to allow the new ATPluginInstaller to access my CPR file?

EDIT: Problem solved. My CPR file had ReadOnly flag set. I undid this and reinstalled ok.

Edited by dgmorland

Guest Omega Ra
I tried to install the patched CLinks panel in this thread. I get an error during the install saying "An unexpected error has occurred in ATPluginInstaller.exe". If I click on the Details tab it says that it is because of UnauthorizedAccessException in ATPluginInstaller.Main.AddLayoutToCPR().

It seems to be unable to write to my CPR file. I have disabled Titanium before running the install. Is there something else I need to do to allow the new ATPluginInstaller to access my CPR file?

EDIT: Problem solved. My CPR file had ReadOnly flag set. I undid this and reinstalled ok.

good to hear :)

Guest asus535

Solution (1)

Luckly, the programmer of TICS, MichelDiamond posts to our topic: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1133503

if somebody learns howto replace ATPluginInstaller.exe with TICS in our cabinets in post #2, he/she patch them again.

Then all of OmniaII users (probably all WVGA Phone owners) could install Titanium plugins from post #2

update

CLauncher can work in mine, but notifications and clinks do not.

edit :

I see, the original titanium notifications (from XDA site) IS THE ONE that works here.....so it can be assumed that the cabs posted on the page 1 could be only for Samsung stock ROM, although now I wonder why the 'patched' CLauncher do work on mine...

Solution (2)

You insert original ATPluginInstaller.exe yourself ensure your OmniaII installs the ones from post #2

I prefer first solution, but if you want to manage it, here is the original one:

ATPluginInstaller.exe

Edited by asus535