Omnia Rom 2 Help

Guest andel90

Guest andel90

Hi This is the current Rom im on

PDA I8000NXXIJ1

CSC I8000ATOIJ1

Phone I8000XXIJ1

Can anyone recommended me a Rom to upgrade to? Does it matter What Region the ROM is from? for example a Singapore rom on a UK omnia?

what needs to be upgraded?

thanks

Guest monyozt

PDA I8000NXXIJ1

CSC I8000ATOIJ1

Phone I8000XXIJ1

Can anyone recommended me a Rom to upgrade to? Does it matter What Region the ROM is from? for example a Singapore rom on a UK omnia?

thanks

lastest one is L2... better you don't upgrade phone part coz on some country you'll got "no service" just like my i780

one more.. read sticky thread about "how to flash your toy"

Edited by monyozt

PDA I8000NXXIJ1

CSC I8000ATOIJ1

Phone I8000XXIJ1

thanks

First decide what do you prefer? Original ROM or Custom ROM? If original one is what you like at this point, go straight to this thread where you will find all i8000 original (some official as well) ROMs and read that very first post, where gives you links to How-to-flash, guidelines, FAQ threads nd if you like a custom ROM? You may look around this section of i8000 forum (where exactly you have posted this thread) to see which one suits your liking and needs.

My personal favorite after trying every single ROM, original IK5 by Secany and IK5-UltraLite by Rodrigo BUT again it's totally up to you. By the way those ROM have been tested (fully flashing, 4 parts) on i8000 (Europe/Asia) devices and (partialy fashing, PDA part ONLY) on i8000L (North America, i guess ;) ) devices and haven't heard anyone has dared enough to try them on i920, even for fun of it!

• 2 months later...
Guest XinaPower
First decide what do you prefer? Original ROM or Custom ROM? If original one is what you like at this point, go straight to this thread where you will find all i8000 original (some official as well) ROMs and read that very first post, where gives you links to How-to-flash, guidelines, FAQ threads nd if you like a custom ROM? You may look around this section of i8000 forum (where exactly you have posted this thread) to see which one suits your liking and needs.

My personal favorite after trying every single ROM, original IK5 by Secany and IK5-UltraLite by Rodrigo BUT again it's totally up to you. By the way those ROM have been tested (fully flashing, 4 parts) on i8000 (Europe/Asia) devices and (partialy fashing, PDA part ONLY) on i8000L (North America, i guess :) ) devices and haven't heard anyone has dared enough to try them on i920, even for fun of it!

Those tihs i8000 rom works in samsung i780?

Is there any Portuguese ROM?

BR.