[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest alviner
CABs for restoration of some i8000 Samsung programs.

This is not for every customized ROM. There may be some more files or registries removed by ROM cookers. I haven't tested these CABs as well. Please try if it works for your phone or not and post the results.

1. SMS-MMS

2. Phonebook

3. 3-column StartMenu By monyozt

4. Smart Memo by KSTAN

5. Midomi by KSTAN

6. Samsung Clock by powser

7. Calendar by powser

8. Dice by powser

9. Cyberon Voice Speed Dial

Thanks everyone for CABs.

Hi KC,

Thanks for your new ROM. Been your fan since i900.

Had an issue here: Under the settings for Voice Speed Dial, nothing comes out when I click the icon button for the settings. Also when I open the main program, under the normal condition it will goes directly to the settings when there is no voice tag assigned. But in my case, after the message "There is no trained voice tag", the program closes and exit itself. I also tried to open CVDSetting.exe at \Windows\ but nothing happens.

Hope you can clarify this problem.

Thanks. :)

Edited by alviner

there is a new core from Da_G: 28205...

seems a little improvement compare with this 28008.

1. memory improvement

2. the icon crack when first start up seems corrected.

Guest skoda60

Happy New year to all.Thank Mr KC for the lattest ROM. I was new to this. Once I completed the latest ver 2 ROM. When I installed rar 3.9. I can't complete the installed because the x buttom not working. Then tried the first version also the same. So temperally backed to IH5. Please advice.

Guest dickdick
Happy New year to all.Thank Mr KC for the lattest ROM. I was new to this. Once I completed the latest ver 2 ROM. When I installed rar 3.9. I can't complete the installed because the x buttom not working. Then tried the first version also the same. So temperally backed to IH5. Please advice.

I THINK YOU CAN USE THE "OK" BUTTON THAT NEXT TO THE "CAMERA" BUTTON TO REPLACE "X"

since wm6.5.3 is still not the offical rom, there are some programs may have supporting problems....

Guest forelli

for rar.exe, instead of X button, choose File, Exit, and you're done.

forelli

Guest skoda60

dickdick and forelli, Thank very much!

I will try after I send the Omnia2 to check out the intermittent GPRS connection problem to M1 and Sumsung Service Center in Singapore. Best time will be next weekend.

Mean time I was on IH5 with about 26 program installed, and I still have nearlly 100mb free RAM after boot. No widget, not spb mobile shell etc. Very stable now.

Guest nap_rz
WM6.5.3.3 Build 28205 is out......

there is no real need to follow every damn new wm releases :) but I'm curious, what's the difference between these 28xxxx builds? what/why does it matter that microsoft releasing new builds every few weeks?

Guest monyozt
there is no real need to follow every damn new wm releases :) but I'm curious, what's the difference between these 28xxxx builds? what/why does it matter that microsoft releasing new builds every few weeks?

the answear : what's the difference between X app version 01 and 02? "Bugs FIXED" on prev version

Guest alviner
Hi KC,

Thanks for your new ROM. Been your fan since i900.

Had an issue here: Under the settings for Voice Speed Dial, nothing comes out when I click the icon button for the settings. Also when I open the main program, under the normal condition it will goes directly to the settings when there is no voice tag assigned. But in my case, after the message "There is no trained voice tag", the program closes and exit itself. I also tried to open CVDSetting.exe at \Windows\ but nothing happens.

Hope you can clarify this problem.

Thanks. :)

Anyone got the Cyberon Voice Speed Dial working or is it just me that I got a bad file? Please help...

Thanks in advance.

Guest nap_rz
the answear : what's the difference between X app version 01 and 02? "Bugs FIXED" on prev version

I don't recall experiencing any bugs on my limited time with WM, whether it's 6.1 or 6.5 :) ;) and I don't read many complaining anything 'buggy' -in a critical way- about these WMs...so it's natural for me if I wondered why MS releasing many new versions of WM in a relatively short time span....

speaking of the new build, what's titanium neo?

Guest baihoi

Dear D-r Khuanchai, I use-i8000KC28008_Lite_2, and have a few questions:

Can I return button "Start" in the upper left corner and the standard closure in right? I do not like that bottom menu, but do not want to change again ROM... :)

I tried to hide the clock from - HKLM > Software > Microsoft > Shell > TaskBar > LimitedClock, but there is already set to "1"?! At default settings, this option is missing, how to remove it?

Everything else is perfect for me, thanks for the great work!

Guest tacchan23
Dear D-r Khuanchai, I use-i8000KC28008_Lite_2, and have a few questions:

Can I return button "Start" in the upper left corner and the standard closure in right? I do not like that bottom menu, but do not want to change again ROM... :)

You need to flash to a WM 6.5 rom (not 6.5.x), no other way available.

Guest whiskeybro

Thank you Khuanchai

i'm flashing now and see that you still using the nice startup screen :)

if you need a new one let me know

and a Happy New Year

yozhek did some reg tweaking and i made a cab from it

it change the following values

HKLM\System\OOM

cbLow = 32768

cbVlow=32768

cpLow=16

cpVlow=16

setting them lower will not make a difference. this is the max.

also, this tweak will give you a little extra ram

HKCU\Performance\

change "Available ram on boot" to 9281600

and on your new rom the free ram is up from 65 mb to 76mb ;)

Free_Ram_Performance_Tweak.cab

Edited by whiskeybro

Guest selcuk666

Dear khuanchai

is it still beta or official ( I am talking about windows mobile 6.5.3.3. 28205 )

just another question: is there any possible way to have kinetic scrolling property in uptodate program

I love bangkok

Edited by selcuk666

Guest Lancez
New version: 28205 with Titanium Neo

Download link in the first post.

Need help on screenshots and testing.

Enjoy New Year Holiday!

big K, would u plz upload the Neo Titanium for us KC21876BT-lite users? thanks

Guest monyozt
Dear khuanchai

is it still beta or official ( I am talking about windows mobile 6.5.3.3. 28205 )

just another question: is there any possible way to have kinetic scrolling property in uptodate program

I love bangkok

i think its still beta :)