[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest forelli

it's been 3 hours since i first tried to download the new rom from rapidshare. It proves impossible to download. I don't know what i will do, but i won't be a premium user for sure. Maybe KC could consider another option when his premium account expires? 4shared or mediafire?

forelli, annoyed by rapidshare business policy: there is at the moment no free slot for non members etc. etc.

Guest tacchan23
it's been 3 hours since i first tried to download the new rom from rapidshare. It proves impossible to download. I don't know what i will do, but i won't be a premium user for sure. Maybe KC could consider another option when his premium account expires? 4shared or mediafire?

forelli, annoyed by rapidshare business policy: there is at the moment no free slot for non members etc. etc.

But it's just me that can't see the link in the first post?T_T T_T T_T

Off Topic: there is also the option to upload ROMs here in Modaco for chefs: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=announ...;f=410&id=9

Guest forelli
But it's just me that can't see the link in the first post?T_T T_T T_T

Off Topic: there is also the option to upload ROMs here in Modaco for chefs: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=announ...;f=410&id=9

KC updated the 1st post because the rs link is not the same: the new one is 334101194/i8000KC23518Neo_Lite.zip and the old 23515/23518 was 332442849/i8000KC23518Neo_Lite.zip. I wish it were on another server...

forelli

Guest Gary Crutcher
Thanks^^

About Rapidshare, I use RDesc and leave it overnight. Usually the download is finished the next morning.

@tacchan23

Maybe KC can provide some links to tools to help people download from rapidshare

and post them on page 1.

Can you give him the link to RDesc?

Guest AndrewTan

Morning, Khuangchai,

Thanks for the ROM as well the phonebook and sms & mms cab.

But the new phonebook got problem, I cannot add any contact in favorites tab, it not working.

Anyway to fix it? Thanks.

Beside this, do you might do below 2 applications cab:

- Samsung Widget Plus

- video Editor

Thanks a lot :)

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest Khuanchai
Morning, Khuangchai,

Thanks for the ROM as well the phonebook and sms & mms cab.

But the new phonebook got problem, I cannot add any contact in favorites tab, it not working.

Anyway to fix it? Thanks.

Beside this, do you might do below 2 applications cab:

- Samsung Widget Plus

- video Editor

Thanks a lot :)

I have to check this because I just replace the previous CAB with new files from JA1. Maybe some registry missing. Sorry about that.

Concerning upload space, I'll try to add another server as a backup link next time. This will double my premium account cost and upload time though. B)

Guest Georgeee

For all of you who can't download from rapidshare well... I can give you better mirror of any file from rapidshare (specially the last ROM 6.5.5 build 23518 is already there), but I'm not sure if it´s allowed by Khuanchai. So I will not post it until his permission.

Khuanchai, it´s up to you.. :) George

Edited by Georgeee

Guest Khuanchai
For all of you who can't download from rapidshare well... I can give you better mirror of any file from rapidshare (specially the last ROM 6.5.5 build 23518 is already there), but I'm not sure if it´s allowed by Khuanchai. So I will not post it until his permission.

Khuanchai, it´s up to you.. :) George

The only reason I use RP is because I really need to maintain my premium account there. For me in Thailand, RP is quite good with premium account. Although downloading from RP can partly help me maintain the account, I have no absolute limitation rule on mirrors. However, I won't update mirrors in the first post. Hope everyone understands this.

Guest AndrewTan
I have to check this because I just replace the previous CAB with new files from JA1. Maybe some registry missing. Sorry about that.

Concerning upload space, I'll try to add another server as a backup link next time. This will double my premium account cost and upload time though. B)

Thanks a lot, wait on it :)

I can help you mirroring your ROM if it is ok for you, I can help mirroring to Mediafire, Mediafire is the only place I notice can put files forever without payment.

I am rapidshare premium user also, I just use mediafire as additional backup.

Guest Georgeee
The only reason I use RP is because I really need to maintain my premium account there. For me in Thailand, RP is quite good with premium account. Although downloading from RP can partly help me maintain the account, I have no absolute limitation rule on mirrors. However, I won't update mirrors in the first post. Hope everyone understands this.

OK. I am doing this just for other people here, because I know how impossible was downloading from RP in last weeks. That was reason why I paid for service of one czech filehosting-server ("ulozto.cz"). And now I can choose any file from rapidshare and it's downloaded (as fast as premium user from RP) right to the server of "ulozto.cz" from where I can share it...

EDIT: MIRROS DELETED as sys_error wishes...

pozn. nevim jestli jsou Číňani tak blbý a nedokážou říct prostě NO_MIRRORS, ale já se tady s těma odkazama sral a oni mi pak řeknou, že to vlastně je špatně, když to sem pošlu. Jestli si to čte nějakej Čech, tak mi pošlete soukromou zprávu a já Vám pošlu odkazy

Edited by Georgeee

Guest sys_error
OK. I am doing this just for other people here, because I know how impossible was downloading from RP in last weeks. That was reason why I paid for service of one czech filehosting-server ("ulozto.cz"). And now I can choose any file from rapidshare and it's downloaded (as fast as premium user from RP) right to the server of "ulozto.cz" from where I can share it...

So, this is the last Khuanchai's ROM:

**link deleted**

I can also share another, just write which you need.

Hope this server will work well. They have also limitation of "Free slots" if you are not VIP, but it doesn't happen often...

Gee... what has this world become? :) Just mirror without permission? B)

Which part of this sentence you dont understand...? ;)

"The only reason I use RP is because I really need to maintain my premium account there. For me in Thailand, RP is quite good with premium account. Although downloading from RP can partly help me maintain the account,..."

Edited by sys_error

Guest Georgeee
Gee... what has this world become? :) Just mirror without permission? B)

Which part of this sentence you dont understand...? ;)  

I DO have permission from Khuanchai! Just read above..

Edited by Georgeee