"Generic" USB cable on Omnia 2

Guest Qualquer coisa

Guest Qualquer coisa

i'm trying to find a USB cable replacement for I8000, anyone knows an compatible USB cable?

anyone knows if this usb cable is the same as others USB samsung cables? Like Jét (s8000), omnia 1, etc?

The motorola Q11 adpter (mini usb female / moto proprietary male) is almost "mechanical" compatible (i mean, it fits!), but since i don't know the pinout, i didn`t tried to plug it in the USB...

Guest skoda60
i'm trying to find a USB cable replacement for I8000, anyone knows an compatible USB cable?

anyone knows if this usb cable is the same as others USB samsung cables? Like Jét (s8000), omnia 1, etc?

The motorola Q11 adpter (mini usb female / moto proprietary male) is almost "mechanical" compatible (i mean, it fits!), but since i don't know the pinout, i didn`t tried to plug it in the USB...

For Data cable, you can find something for Nokia phone also can be used.

For Data cable, you can find something for Nokia phone also can be used.

Yes, that is what I'm doing too. I'm currently using the same micro USB cable that I've used for my Nokia Symbian phone. It can transfer data, as well as charging my O2...

There is a rocketfish cable at best buy and ebay that works well. No need to modify anything. It is a mini usb cable with a removable micro usb tip.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/180434956790

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketfish%26%...p;cp=2&lp=9

There is a rocketfish cable at best buy and ebay that works well. No need to modify anything. It is a mini usb cable with a removable micro usb tip.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/180434956790

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketfish%26%...p;cp=2&lp=9

Guest skoda60
Yes, that is what I'm doing too. I'm currently using the same micro USB cable that I've used for my Nokia Symbian phone. It can transfer data, as well as charging my O2...

When your battery totally flat, it will stopped charging the phone. Same thing this data when you plug into the USB charger, It can't charge the phone as well.

I have to purchase a charging Cable for Omnia2.

• 2 weeks later...
When your battery totally flat, it will stopped charging the phone. Same thing this data when you plug into the USB charger, It can't charge the phone as well.

I have to purchase a charging Cable for Omnia2.

It seems that the data pins from the USB need to be disabled on a standard micro usb cable for charging. You can put some isolating tape on the 2 and 3 pins (the shorter ones in the middle) at the big USB socket end or insert the USB cable just about half in the USB charger. It works for me with a nokia ca-101 micro usb cable inserted in a HTC USB charger.

Guest angeldown

Hi there,

I found out that all kind of cables for Nokia 8800 ARTE series are fully compatible with my Samsung OMNIA II phone - data cable, chargers cables....