Samsung Music Player & PhotoAlbum Titanium Panels

Guest emperorben

Guest emperorben

Currently using Khuanchai's WM6.5.3 lite ROM. It does not come with the Titanium panels for the above mentioned applications which I really enjoyed.

Can anyone provide the CAB or the registry portion for the above panels? (I have the CPR portion)

Thanks! :)

Guest dgmorland
Can anyone provide the CAB or the registry portion for the above panels? (I have the CPR portion)

I am not sure if this helps, but attached is a zip file containing registry exports of SMusic and CMyPhotos. They belong in HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome

SamsungReg.zip

Guest emperorben

Thanks for the prompt reply and help!

SMusic works for me. But initially, the album art, album name & artist still reflect those of your music. :)

I had to do an update of my library in Touch Player to refresh all the information to that of mine.

As for the CMyPhotos you attached, it's seems to be the default WM6.5 photo panel. When I click on "All Photos" option (right softkey), the panel opens the default Pictures & Videos program instead of Samsung Photo Album.

Any idea how to solve it?

Edited by emperorben

Guest dgmorland

SMusic works for me. But initially, the album art, album name & artist still reflect those of your music. :)

I had to do an update of my library in Touch Player to refresh all the information to that of mine.

As for the CMyPhotos you attached, it's seems to be the default WM6.5 photo panel. When I click on "All Photos" option (right softkey), the panel opens the default Pictures & Videos program instead of Samsung Photo Album.

Haha - you get the playlist but not the music files. You can just pretend you are listening to it ;)

I don't think there is a samsung plugin for photos. I checked my registry and there was nothing that looked like a Samsung photo plugin. I am sure this opened the Samsung photo album on my ROM before but I have now changed to KC 6.5.3 ROM. I still have Titanium enabled with this ROM and the standard photo plugin is opening the Samsung photo viewer app - there is no SPhoto or anything like that in my CHome registry.

Guest emperorben

I found out that the settings for some of the default WM6.5 titanium plugins are actually inside "cmhomeres.dll.0409.mui" (within \Windows folder).

From discussions in other forums, we should be able to edit it. However, i can edit, or even copy out the file. (have already disabled Titanium)

Guest monyozt

can u post screenshoot

I have found out the way to let CPhotos to open photoalbum.exe instead, which is done by Registry editing.

Go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSPIMG,

Change String value '1' to photoalbum.exe.

oh and may I know why doesn't SMusic work for me? All I get is a blank panel but it does play music though.

Edited by zm.

• 5 months later...
Guest Ignition

hey i see the .cpr and registry files for these samsung items.. such as touch player.. which is very cool....

but what app needs to be run to update the panel information and registry keys so that it fills in the information about the current track, etc .. ??