Samsung Today

Guest lotuxete
No No No .... everything I give is multilanguage exept colored icon for alarm in the taskbar (only one icon)

I try to share only cabs because it's easy to remove ! B)

So I can uninstall everything whenever I want? Cool. I will try :lol:

Anyway I would like to know the way to modify these files on my own... for the next time.

Thanks.

Maybe your "lite" ROM don't have Samsung Today ?

I can make a cab for full Samsug Today, but I have only french langage.

Maybe you can find it in "cab repository" section (all are on mediafire and this is unavailable for me in China).

... OR, try the cab in the first message of this thread !

EDIT : You are lucky, I found the 2 english MUI in the first post, so you can try this cab.

This is the original files from HD2, so you need to Re-install my fenrir and I recommand you Sgoo patch also.

Depand of what you have in your "Lite" ROM, some functionalities could not work ...

Just to satsfy my curiosity, did you try the original JH2 before your "lite" one ?

samsung_today.cab

Edited by Yohng

Guest kenzou^

Thanks for the cab. It works

I did not try the original JH2..directly flash the lite version..

By the way after installing your fenrir, the shortcut section did not work..i cannot add shortcut.

Maybe im missing something in this thread.i will look previous post.

Depand of what you have in your "Lite" ROM, some functionalities could not work ...

Yes, this Samsung today has link to many Samsung applications ....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jamalbleik

i got this samsung today with my 6.5.3 upgrade, i love it, but how can we "tweak" it. i would like to add things, increase shortcuts, modify tasks (which is useless bcoz it shows only todays tasks) and so on and so forth. is there is a way to do that using a registry editor.

Guest cala2983

sorry yohng..but I have 2 problems with your samsung today theme and taskbar..the first is that the icon battery is always full and isn't that of your taskbar but of the original..the second is that the first line of the option menu(programs,or settings..ecc)doesn't see,is black...why???can you help me..?somebody else have this problems?thank you very much..

Edited by cala2983

• 1 month later...
Guest sportster44

finally found a forum with activity devoted to the Omnia II. Thank God!

I recently downloaded the cab from the first page and the only problem I'm having is editing the shortcuts, I can tap and hold, get the "Change" pop up but when I tap that, it doesn't generate a list of available programs. I only get the spining blobs for a moment then nothing. (Stock Bell Mobility ROM)

On the upside, the RSS feeds works great.

finally found a forum with activity devoted to the Omnia II. Thank God!

I recently downloaded the cab from the first page and the only problem I'm having is editing the shortcuts, I can tap and hold, get the "Change" pop up but when I tap that, it doesn't generate a list of available programs. I only get the spining blobs for a moment then nothing. (Stock Bell Mobility ROM)

On the upside, the RSS feeds works great.

I had the same problem. I had to go back to a stock ROM and use a different cab file. Here it is.

samsungntoday.cab

Edited by dgyahn