[THEME] [WM 6.5.x] [AllRes] tacchan23Black theme

Guest tacchan23

Guest tacchan23
Hi tacchan23 :)

i`ve tested this cab for my omnia (WQVGA) and it loock a LITTLE B) bit different then your`s.

Here are some images. hope it help somehow

LOL, I guess I made something WRONG^^

Guest rendeiro2005
can you try to replace the file tacchan23black.tsk into Windows folder? or install the new cab version.

witch version?! the one on 1st post?

ok i will try that one but first i had to configure my phone again because the cab i`ve try before put my phone nuts :) and i have to flash it once again B)

Guest tacchan23
witch version?! the one on 1st post?

ok i will try that one but first i had to configure my phone again because the cab i`ve try before put my phone nuts :) and i have to flash it once again B)

I posted the link in the post above (in the first page it was still the old file, I removed it now)

Guest rendeiro2005
I posted the link in the post above (in the first page it was still the old file, I removed it now)

sorry i didn`t see it. i guess i was writing :)

Guest tacchan23
still the same, no changes :)

No changes at all? can you check if the registries are modified after you select my theme? HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today\Bubble (are there any references to \My Documents\Themes\tacchan23black\ ?)

You can also you try this last cab? if it's not working too, I really don't know what to do anymore.

Tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_QVGA_test.cab

Guest rendeiro2005
No changes at all? can you check if the registries are modified after you select my theme? HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today\Bubble (are there any references to \My Documents\Themes\tacchan23black\ ?)

You can also you try this last cab? if it's not working too, I really don't know what to do anymore.

now it`s almost perfect. yet i think it could be a little bit wider. what do you think?

post-422946-1262710002_thumb.jpgpost-422946-1262710006_thumb.jpgpost-422946-1262710011_thumb.jpg

but at least work. good job :)

Guest tacchan23
now it`s almost perfect. yet i think it could be a little bit wider. what do you think?

but at least work. good job :)

So this new version worked for you but not the one some posts before? on xda forum I posted just the "old" version and people confirmed it working too.

Could you also post a screenshot of the popup menu from the WinMo SMS app (tmail.exe)?

How much wider the selectors should be? I just halved anything from the WVGA version, but I guess maybe it's not fingerfirendly anymore on WQVGA?

Guest Remko1981

Great theme.

One problem i have with new versions with SPB mobileshell v3 and v4 gives black on black text in recent calls. v1 small gives red on black text.

Guest tacchan23
Great theme.

One problem i have with new versions with SPB mobileshell v3 and v4 gives black on black text in recent calls. v1 small gives red on black text.

yeah, I have the same issue... the problem is that I didn't change ANYTHING about colors from v1... so I really have no idea how to fix it:(

Guest tacchan23

Uploaded Add-Ons

Details Add-Ons

- Add-Ons to customize the colors of item selectors, checkboxes and pushed buttons

- Colors available: White, WhiteGlossy, Red, RedGlossy, Green, GreenGlossy, BlueGlossy

- Also available an Add-On to restore the default bottom bar icons

- Download the Zip file containing all the addons and install the choosen customization cab (need to soft reset or change theme to apply changes)

Guest nap_rz

mr. tacchan; how do I use the add ons? I installed it but nothing happened?

and btw, I couldn't believe you actually liked the grey toolbars on menus, it make all hard to see! how can I change this?

Edited by nap_rz

Guest monyozt

and btw, I couldn't believe you actually liked the grey toolbars on menus, it make all hard to see! how can I change this?

have you try soft reset after installing adds on?

Guest tacchan23

the addons you need to restart or change to another theme (and then back)

you mean the gray toolbar in the Settings page? which color you would suggest? (maybe the same as every selector?)

But honestly I can't see how it's hard to read :)

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=44367

Guest peter_pg
the addons you need to restart or change to another theme (and then back)

Excuse me but newbie here... :)

Could I use your themes with Secany IL5 or I need more recent custom rom?

So great work... and thanks in advance for your answer.

Edited by peter_pg

Guest tacchan23
Excuse me but newbie here... :)

Could I use your themes with Secany IL5 or I need more recent custom rom?

So great work... and thanks in advance for your answer.

You can try to use it with Secany ROM, but the bottom bar will be not the same as in the screens. Colors and selectors should be ok.

Guest vslon90
Older versions

Changelog:

-v4:

From this version, more themes are included in the same cab to choose different styles of softkeybar and taskbar

Added two new styles of softkeybar and taskbar with smaller buttons: "tacchan23Black Bordered" and "tacchan23 BorderedGlossy"

New messagebox title image

-v3:

New smaller size for menu and list item Selectos; now everything is still fingerfriendly but with not so much wasted space

New Scrollbar image and smaller size to get more screen space (while still being actually usable)

New Selectors with rounded edges

New Taskbar and Softkeybar in black

New Pivotbar

Modified Softkeybar buttons to have more contrast over the black softkeybar

- v1small and v2small:

Same differences as v1 and v2, but with smaller item selector in the pop up menu (so that more items can fit the menu)

- v1 and v2:

As in the screenshots below, the only differences are the bottom bar and item selectors

Screenshot of v4 BorderedBar:

Screenshot of v4 BorderedBarGlossy:

Screenshot of v3:

Some screenshots of v1small and v2small:

Some screenshots of v2:

Some screenshots of v1:

Downloads:

can you make the version one in white? like the task bar and background and everything. ive been looking for one like for ever

Guest peter_pg
You can try to use it with Secany ROM, but the bottom bar will be not the same as in the screens. Colors and selectors should be ok.

Could I ask you what ROM are you using in your Omnia2?

I love your taskbar and bottom bar... :)

Thanks.

Edited by peter_pg